Secret Sophie 2023 is live!

SamuraiJack

13 hours ago, Inarah said:

You haven't posted much, but what I have seen does not disqualify you from joining. 🙂

8 hours ago, Humansquish said:

No matter where someone falls on the painting skill spectrum I have always enjoyed receiving it, and have always learned something to try from the study of the minis I've received.

8 hours ago, Pochi said:

People of all skill levels have participated in the exchanges in the past. My skill level has changed since I began participating 8 or so years ago. I have loved every mini I have received in the exchanges because I could see the thought, time, and effort that was put into each one.

This is a great and supportive community.  I really appreciate that.  Now I guess I will have to plan on joining next year's Secret Sophie.

• Like 2

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, GoldenPiggy said:

This is a great and supportive community.  I really appreciate that.  Now I guess I will have to plan on joining next year's Secret Sophie.

Want to do one this year? How about you paint a mini for me and I will paint one for you. The caveat is we must each use a technique that we haven't done before or have been hesitant to try.

• Like 2

• Members

All assignments have been handed out.  We had 6 people sing up in all.  Please post your WIPs to this thread or send me any forum links if you are sharing your painting process in the forums by December 31st.  If you find yourself unable to finish your Secret Sophie assignment, please let me know as soon as possible.

SamuraiJack

• Thanks 1

We completely got so busy with life and everything, we missed this deadline by a whole month. If there are any others out there who are late to the party and we can join in on sending gifts to, my boyfriend and I would love to. Otherwise, happy holidays and we will make sure to remember for next year! 

all the best, 

Eve & Winston

• Like 1