Reaper Dungeon Dwellers Roleplaying Game: Enthusiasm and Commentary!

Guindyloo

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Marc said:

Not great form to promote your company’s directly competing product on a Reaper Miniatures message board for a Reaper Miniatures RPG Kickstarter, especially when you made a thread for that product’s Kickstarter.

Edited by Guindyloo
Removed commerce link in quoted text
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Olaf the Stout said:

Not great form to promote your company’s directly competing product on a Reaper Miniatures message board for a Reaper Miniatures RPG Kickstarter, especially when you made a thread for that product’s Kickstarter.

Great point - you are absolutely right!

I’m a big Reaper fan (I’ve already backed for the minis). It was more a (bad) attempt at a quasi joke but you are absolutely right - bad form on my part

Looks like I can’t delete my post - Mods, can someone please delete?

Thanks!!

Edited by Marc
  • Like 4

On 11/4/2023 at 10:12 AM, Hibou said:

Are all the minis new sculpts? Or at least new to bones?

They are not quite all new.  The wraith was included in the ReaperCon 2022 swag bag, though I don't think it ever went to retail.  One of the goblins was a promotional mini for Bones 6, though he never appeared there, so he probably still counts as new.  But the Reaper folks have said over there that almost all of the miniatures (I think they estimated 90%) would be new.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GoldenPiggy said:

They are not quite all new.  The wraith was included in the ReaperCon 2022 swag bag, though I don't think it ever went to retail.  One of the goblins was a promotional mini for Bones 6, though he never appeared there, so he probably still counts as new.  But the Reaper folks have said over there that almost all of the miniatures (I think they estimated 90%) would be new.

Thanks.  Some looked familiar. I am backing if for no other reason than to get that eye beast.  I followed the development of it years ago and am super excited to get my hands on it.  Even if it means a few more years of waiting.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So, even thou this is Jim Holloway art from one of the older TSR era D&D books, any chance of this becoming a Reaper miniature?

6e6224d20b70ac0bf37178aee37d402b_origina

I think it would be appropriate for this Kickstarter, being a old school critter.

Still debating on backing.

4 minutes ago, haldir said:

So, even thou this is Jim Holloway art from one of the older TSR era D&D books, any chance of this becoming a Reaper miniature?

I think it would be appropriate for this Kickstarter, being a old school critter.

Except with two fuzzy halfling feet instead.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:
2 hours ago, haldir said:

Expand  

Except with two fuzzy halfling feet instead.

Black Tree Design already did this.

174059050_FrogeatingHalfling.png.d8ac285499c834dd6d744a557a28adbf.png

• Like 6