Reaper Dungeon Dwellers Roleplaying Game: Enthusiasm and Commentary!

Guindyloo

For visually inclined undecided people a bunch of stuff is available as $10 add-ons/extras 
The newest additions include:
Land shark available as add-on only (large or huge mini tbd).
The rest is either included in Collector's box - Dragon and a pack of 2 Hell hounds or to be added to it at $165k stretch goal level (dice bag & pack of 2 fire beetles)

image.png.b22c0b97797a1deba7375dcd89ba74fa.png

• Like 4

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, haldir said:

Upped my pledge a little bit, figure get a couple things now, so I don't have to worry about them later.

Haha knew you would 😉

7 hours ago, bearsman6 said:

I can't help it, man. When I see these kinds of deals, I have to jump in. Reaper has been too good to me for too long. Sigh. My wallet will forgive me... Some day.

You’re among enablers and fellow addicts. We approve. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I wanted the Dungeon Dwellers game, and I told myself at the beginning that I was kind of indifferent to the miniatures (I'm not crazy about those adventurers, and I have lots of PC minis already).  Still, the Collector's Box seemed like a good value.  So naturally I ended up spending more than three times as much as I originally intended, and I have over 100 new miniatures on their way next summer.  So many of them are just too good to pass up.

15 hours ago, Adrift said:

You’re among enablers and fellow addicts. We approve. 

Indeed.

• Like 5

• Reaper User
18 hours ago, GoldenPiggy said:

I wanted the Dungeon Dwellers game, and I told myself at the beginning that I was kind of indifferent to the miniatures (I'm not crazy about those adventurers, and I have lots of PC minis already).  Still, the Collector's Box seemed like a good value.  So naturally I ended up spending more than three times as much as I originally intended, and I have over 100 new miniatures on their way next summer.  So many of them are just too good to pass up.

Indeed.

Hah! Welcome!!

It's a hefty box and definitely worth the buck$.

We have a ton of previews, updates, and whatnot coming your way.

I plan to give ya'll regular sneak peeks behind the development curtain, at least one a week in addition to whatever Ron and Jon provide.

Stay toon'd!!

>>ReaperWolf

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Reaper User
1 hour ago, Grumpy Gnome said:

Will folks be able to become late backers when the pledge manager opens up? I missed just how good a deal the miniatures only pledge was as I did not need another game. And those add ons… nice! I will be disappointed if I missed out on this.

Yup, we always offer late pledging options in the Pledge Manager.

The prices will differ a bit owing the the late pledge but still amazing deals to be had!

Edited by ReaperWolf
  • Like 3