Giant Lizard and Lizardman Handler

MiniPainterDMan89

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/3/2023 at 6:01 AM, Dr Boom said:

Wow. Pool of radiance really takes me back. Are you having to play it on an emulator? Great naturalistic colour schemes on the reptiles.

Thank you all for the compliments. I appreciate them.

I got the Pool of Radiance game from GOG. Formerly Good old Games.  It came in a collection "Forgotten Realms: The Archive - Collection Two" that included Pool of Radiance, Curse of the Azure Bonds, Hillsfar, Secret of the Silver Blades, Pool of Darkness, Gateway to the Savage Frontier, treasures of the Savage Frontier and Forgotten Realms unlimited Adventures.  All 8 Goldbox edition games ready to play with emulator included. I had several of these games on the C64 back in the 80's. I got these from GOG and they worked great on my current computer. All 8 games for under $10.

I was lucky and got them when they were on sale for under $6.  They also have Collection One and Three with the Eye of Beholder series and the Drizzt series.  I think they pretty much have all of those old D&D pc games.  I even got Star Wars Tie Fighter and X-Wing pretty cheap.

• Like 1