Loke Battlemat's "Whispers of Darkness - The Chalice Chronicles 5E Adventures"

ced1106

"Ennie Award winning Author Stephen Hart writes for Loke's Battle Maps! Take a peek at this upcoming project on @Kickstarter ! Then sign up for notifications to stay tuned.

Not much info at the moment (eg. which Battle Maps you will use for the adventures). Just a sign-up for notification.

BTW, Loke's "RPG Toolkits" and "Calendar of Many Adventures" are available retail if you're looking for a map-and-adventure RPG accessory.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gamingbooks/whispers-of-darkness-the-chalice-chronicles-5e-adventures?ref=ksrtwitter-prelaunch

Edited by ced1106

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5e81aff6fc88e70cf3ff25dfe6efff91_origina

KS Live! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gamingbooks/whispers-of-darkness-the-chalice-chronicles-5e-adventures

$19 PDF 5E Adventure Collection pledge

$24 : Chalice Master Pledge : Adventures, maps, code for Print-on-Demand. Additional cost for printing.

Maps are taken from The Dungeon, Towns & Taverns and Castles, Crypts & Caverns Modular Books of Battle Mats. The adventure PDF includes thumbnails of the maps, if you don't already have them we're offering a digital map pack in the Chalice Master pledge level to print at home or use online. The Dungeon, Towns & Taverns and Castles, Crypts and Caverns Books of Battle Mats are available online and from your local hobby retailer.

The PDF 5E Adventure Collection pledge level gives you the full Whispers of Darkness - The Chalice Chronicles PDF.

The Chalice Master pledge level includes the PDF, as well as a digital map pack of VTT sized files for all the maps used in the adventure, and a code so should you want a physical copy of the book you can order an "at cost" print-on-demand copy.

Good to Know -  The only way to get a physical copy of The Chalice Chronicles is Print-on-Demand, and we're including a special "at cost" code in the Chalice Master pledge level. The additional cost of printing and shipping the physical copy will be paid separately after the campaign ends. We will use DriveThruRPG who offer a print on demand service. We will not be printing the Chalice Chronicles other than this print on demand service, so this is the only way to get your hands on a copy!

Edited by ced1106

I appreciate Loke expanding their footprint a bit. Their physical products are all high quality.

But that's also what I want from them. I love their huge 2-book sets and have bought them all. I use them regularly, because I don't do 3d terrain any more. Just 2D maps. And that's what I'm dying for more of from them! Sigh.