Cyber Monday Live?

JoeGKushner

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Inarah said:

Yeah, Reaper doesn't do discounted pricing, but I thought they'd have something up besides new releases for today.

I understand why they do this, but for some reason it bothers me anyway.  Still, they could have offered some sort of exclusive freebie or something for Cyber Monday.

I'm not sure whether to believe the claim that these are available in very limited quantities and may not be available for long.  Are they just trying to trick me into buying them?

Edited by GoldenPiggy

18 hours ago, GoldenPiggy said:

I'm not sure whether to believe the claim that these are available in very limited quantities and may not be available for long.  Are they just trying to trick me into buying them?

Ah, I see now.  "Warehouse finds."  Possibly leftovers from the KS.  I can't keep track of all the different kinds of plastic they are using, but probably you'll see the sculpts again, only in a different material. 

Reaper periodically puts up limited quantities of random warehouse finds when they clean house.  

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Ah, I see now.  "Warehouse finds."  Possibly leftovers from the KS.  I can't keep track of all the different kinds of plastic they are using, but probably you'll see the sculpts again, only in a different material. 

Reaper periodically puts up limited quantities of random warehouse finds when they clean house.  

& probably at a higher dollar cost to buy as well.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, haldir said:

& probably at a higher dollar cost to buy as well.

This is a little sad, though I'm happy some of their production has moved back to Texas.  Yet some people prefer the durability of Bones Black to Bones USA since they have to deal with clumsy handling.

I don't have any of the Bones RMPrint minis yet.  Are they as durable as Bones Black?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Serenity said:

This is a little sad, though I'm happy some of their production has moved back to Texas.  Yet some people prefer the durability of Bones Black to Bones USA since they have to deal with clumsy handling.

I don't have any of the Bones RMPrint minis yet.  Are they as durable as Bones Black?

While I have both materials, I have limited use in handling both. That probably means I should try & use the figures I have.....

Anyways, to me RMP feels a bit more flexible then BB. I think BB has a bit more detail thou. RMP isn't standard "Etsy 3d prints" if you were worried about that part. The material feels like other Bones material besides Classic of course.

I know when it first came out & people were aware of the material, they started putting the figures through the works to test durability & such. Note, most RMPs have been solid pieces with very little parts stick out like a spear or other long, thin items.

• Like 2