Anastrianna

Cell Phones

Hi All! I just got a new cell phone and I'm able to download ring tones on to it. Yes I know it's no new thing but concerning my last phone was 2 years old, I'm loving the new functions!

So I thought it might be cool to see what other people are using for their tones (ring tones or standard ::): ). Currently mine is set to Clocks by Coldplay. Why you ask? Just because it sounds really cool on a midi file!!! :lol:

I have the ability to use ringtones, but I find them annoying. What can I say, I'm a crotchety old dude. ::D:

I just leave mine set to vibrate only, since no one ever calls me. Only two people know the number, which is one too many. I only use it when I'm travelling so that I can let my wife know where I am and such.

In the hall of the mountain king, also have some animal sounds, a wolf howling, sheep bleeting, usually gets me some interesting looks in the grocerie store. :blink:

I think that you should definitely download YMCA for you cell phone ring. ::D:

I dare say that would bring stranger looks than Blackwolf's animal sounds!! :lol::lol:

Although it would be hiliarious to see people start dancing to it!!! ::P:

i have tones for each of my friends, and my fiance, but the standard i use for those not in my contacts is Touch of Grey by the Greatful Dead.

For my Fiance, I use Voodoo, since her screen name is VooDooFaery

Ring 1 on my Nextel. I don't need anything more fancy than a beep.

It's on vibrate during the day when I am meeting with clients. It's hard to be in the middle of a crisis and your phone starts ringing. It gets turned off shortly after I walk through the door from work.

I find phones that have songs as ring tones extremely annoying. There was a guy used to work where I work had his phone set to the 'Friends' theme song. And he got about 20 calls a day. Just try living with that without going completely freakin' crazy.