awong

Harbinger, big congrats to Flynn!

I just flipped through my issue of Harbinger 12 and what did I see in the ShowCase pages...

Flynn's Bjorn, Dwarvan warrior...very nice!!

Flynn's has made the big time...published.

Congratulations!

Thanks

AWhang

Thanks, awong.

I was a bit depressed when it didn't make #11, but was very happy indeed to see it make #12.

Now go to their website and vote for your favorite! (not necessarily mine)

Also, vote for the best of the best! We have a few members here who are in that one, including Saxon Angel and Whizard Hlavaz.

congrats Flynn, your minis deserve to be seen by more then just net pictures!!!

Randy M

Thanks, M@. It's funny you should mention being locked in a basement. A week or so ago, my wife said that sometimes she feels like I'm her prisoner, locked in the dungeon for hours on end.

Well, the door is never locked, so it's not that bad. Plus I have two full sized windows.

Thanks, awong.

I was a bit depressed when it didn't make #11, but was very happy indeed to see it make #12.

Now go to their website and vote for your favorite! (not necessarily mine)

Also, vote for the best of the best! We have a few members here who are in that one, including Saxon Angel and Whizard Hlavaz.

Thank you!

Yes indeed! Many congrats to all! Especially Harbinger which has toughed it out vs some rough starts and made it this far. Hopefully many years and issues are to come!

I noticed that my Sophie from ish #2 did not make it into issue 12. The magazine also states that the vote is for the winners of issues 3 to 11. The main page on the website says the vote is only for the winners from 3 to 11 as well. But she is on the voting page? :huh: So I don't expect anything really.

And they combined Jenova's name with Wiz' Hlavas... Again! Silly people. :lol:

I think Harbinger is a little confused again. :wacko:

But that is okay. I finally got my prize for Sophie from at Gencon (almost took a year, phew!). So I'm happy as a puppy. :bday:

Good luck to all the actual contestants in the final one year showdown. And much thanks to Harbinger for putting out such a great magazine!

Cheers!

-Angela

:B):

Yeah, it's funny about "Inge" Hlavaz. Darin even jokingly (I think) proposed marriage to Inge on her forums yesterday because of it. ::D:

I sure hope Soren ( Inge's other half) can take a joke ::P:

BTW..CONGRATS FLYNN, ANGELA, INGE, AND WHIZ ::D:

(and all those I didn't add due to lack of knowledge, sorry :unsure: )

Flynn, Could you bring a copy of the mag so I can see it plz. to the conferance I would love to see one.

Is there a link so someone can vote?

Thanks

Betsy

Thanks.

I think the voting ends in about a month. Whenever issue #13 comes out.

Flynn, Could you bring a copy of the mag so I can see it plz. to the conferance I would love to see one.
I'll bring the magazine and the mini.

::D:

I'm not sure if it was issue 12, but I saw Kevin Clark's (Rodnik's) work in a copy of Harbinger last Sunday at one of our Lightning Strikes. Steve has the zine in the truck still, but I'll ask him tomorrow which issue it was.