Dead on arrival: lich didn't make the cut

R2ED

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, R2ED said:

I held off posting my little lich from the contest, per the rules, but still wanted to share him.

i think he's great, the Green is noteworthy.     Where are these contests held? i don't see anything on the forum under " exchanges and contests"

• Thanks 1

It was a banner that popped up for me in the forum. 26th quarterly contest. I imagine they happen every quarter (no sarcasm meant), but I had only did this one when I saw it.

I hope you catch the next one if you're interested, too.

On 1/5/2024 at 11:34 AM, R2ED said:

It was a banner that popped up for me in the forum. 26th quarterly contest. I imagine they happen every quarter (no sarcasm meant), but I had only did this one when I saw it.

I hope you catch the next one if you're interested, too.

thanks, vaguely remember seeing this, where they pick one figure and everyone paints the same thing? A little too rigid of a format for me, but i'm glad they're still doing a contest

• Like 1

@FencigI haven't participated before, but will try to do again in the future. I got some good ideas from those that won on how I can improve what I send in. There were some really good submissions.