held me find

Fencig

looking for an Elf, male or Female, kneeling,  hands tied behind back, preferably head bowed. Looked everywhere, searched every term like prisoner, captive, slave, etc. Found this one ebay , but the style is just way off, more Japanime than classic fantasy

nimiel

any suggestions?

• Like 1

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dark Sword has a couple of kneeling figures but they are fighter types.   Ral Partha did a couple of prisoner/slave sets that are more like what you are after, but they will be true 25mm size.  

• Like 1

Ral Partha definitely did an executioner's set of figs years back with a kneeling figure in it, though I can't remember if it was male or female.  I know I've got the set somewhere around the house.  Will do some digging through the hoard this weekend to see if I can find it.

The Egg

• Like 2

Iron Wind Metals has a few old Ral Partha sculpts that might work, though none of them is clearly elvish (though some probably could be).  If you search their site for "prisoner," there is an executioner set with what appears to be a kneeling female victim.  If you search for "captive," they have male and female captives that are kneeling with hands behind their backs.  (I'd post links, but they are not allowed.)

Interestingly, if you search for "victim" there, they are all women and all at least half naked.  And there are six to choose from, but none of them really fit your description.

• Like 3

What sort of clothing are you looking for? Armored? prisoner's outfit? I'd also recommend Brother Vinni, although most of his stuff is scantily clad at best, lol.

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 1

I found the following on Iron Wind Metals webstore, in the fantasy rpgs/npc encounters section.

Links are directly to the images

01-025  Executioners (2), Prisoner & Chopping Block $16.95

https://ironwindmetals.com/images/com_hikashop/upload/fantasy/01-025.jpg

DF-621  Female Captive II $6.95

https://ironwindmetals.com/images/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails/300x300c000000/fantasy/DF-621-texta.jpeg

DF-095  Male Captive $6.50

https://ironwindmetals.com/images/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails/300x300c000000/fantasy/DF-095.JPG

thanks guys, i knew you guys would know, and no surprise Ral Partha has something. It's not perfect but the the Ral Partha 01-025 executioner set , the girl  is almost perfect, certainly closer than anything else. at least she's mostly clothed, which makes posting the finished scene here a lot easier 😉 01-164 Elf Anti-Hero with Slave,

the slave might work, even though she's not kneeling. I'll think about it

On 1/10/2024 at 9:30 PM, GoldenPiggy said:

Interestingly, if you search for "victim" there, they are all women and all at least half naked.  And there are six to choose from, but none of them really fit your description.

yeah those would get me banned LOL, i think they're from the old Slave auction set? 

On 1/11/2024 at 9:47 AM, Mad Jack said:

What sort of clothing are you looking for? Armored? prisoner's outfit? I'd also recommend Brother Vinni, although most of his stuff is scantily clad at best, lol.

armored would be ok, but would need to be male, and most of the kneeling men in that category are bending the knee to some king or potentate, like the Dark Sword minis

Don't see anything on Copplestone,  or Brother Vinni ,   they typically remove links, but please feel free to PM me

thanks again

Edited by Fencig
  • Like 1