Digital M@

Movies you never tire of

Many, many of the movies mentioned above. Notable exception being Star Wars which nowadays is a struggle to watch the DVD set is still in it's shrink wrap (of course I had to have the DVDs)

However elsewhere was the topic about Rodney Dangerfield dying. Which reminded me of Caddy Shack one of my all time fovourite movies. Also Ferris Bueller's day off.

Many, many of the movies mentioned above. Notable exception being Star Wars which nowadays is a struggle to watch the DVD set is still in it's shrink wrap (of course I had to have the DVDs)

However elsewhere was the topic about Rodney Dangerfield dying. Which reminded me of Caddy Shack one of my all time fovourite movies. Also Ferris Bueller's day off.

First time I saw Ferris Bueller's day off. I was home "sick" and had rented it over the weekend but hadn't watched it yet. Gave me some fun ideas for future days home with an <cough> illness <cough>

:devil:

Fire and Ice. ^_^

(The Ralph Bakshi animated one, not the other...)

Tommy.

I haven't seen that in years. Is it out on DVD?

If you are talking about the movie: "Dragons: Fire and Ice" then yes it is out on DVD.

Kim

EDIT: Soon anyway, will be out before christmas in Denmark

The Last Unicorn and The Secret of NIHM. Great Great Great movies!

Mrs Frisby and the Rats of NIMH, the book, is soooo much cooler. My sister in law just informed me a couple months ago, that the author's daughter has continud the stories, and there are now about 6 books related to the Frisby clan.

I never realized what NIMH stood for in the story/book until I was a sophomore in college and taking abnormal psych. We were talking about Nat'l Institute for Mental Health and in the middle of class I blurted out "Oh my God, that's where the rats of NIMH were from." Very comical scene.

My "shut the brain down and have fun" Movies

So I Married an Axe Murderer

Princess Bride

The Waterboy

My "I will never grow tired of the story" movies

Gettysburg

The Last Samurai

Tai Chi Master/Tai ji zhang san feng (I think it's called Twin Warriors here in the US)

Hey, if you add "The Waterboy", you almost HAVE to add "Happy Gilmore" as well! Where else do you see Bob Barker kick the snot out of someone? ::D: