Ral Partha Legacy Djinn, sculpted by Tom Meier 49-0221 and 49-0222

72moonglum

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

I think both sets look great, and it's neat to see how you've improved over the years.

Good job!  :winkthumbs:

Thanks Chaoswolf! It is really fun to see progress even if it’s measured by decades at a time. 

2 hours ago, Adrift said:

The Robin Williams is strong with this one! But his shoulder to hip ratio is like Jake the Snake Roberts level. 

Just to give you an idea

IMG_5568.jpeg.7adfa6995f60e0e8df53a251916d82ab.jpeg

• Like 1

Brilliantly done!  It's always good to see old figs being painted.  And I've always loved those sculpts.  I totally need to dig mine out of whichever box they're stashed in and get them on the table.

The Egg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gryphon said:

It's definitely interesting to see the difference after so many years. The growth is fun to watch. 

I hope you get a good price for them!

Thanks, I hope so too! Need some new paint and to order some nice new bases!

52 minutes ago, Egg of Coot said:

Brilliantly done!  It's always good to see old figs being painted.  And I've always loved those sculpts.  I totally need to dig mine out of whichever box they're stashed in and get them on the table.

The Egg

Pull them out and paint them up! You can never go wrong with the classics!

Those are just the coolest Djinn-Minis ever. And your vibrant colour choices work perfectly with the sculpts, like they're from a cartoon film.

I promised myself not to buy any more minis, but I may have to make an exception - if I even find an unpainted version on eBay, that is...

Hope you get a good price for your minis, you definitely deserve it!

• Like 1

On 2/19/2024 at 3:40 AM, Samedi said:

Those are just the coolest Djinn-Minis ever. And your vibrant colour choices work perfectly with the sculpts, like they're from a cartoon film.

I promised myself not to buy any more minis, but I may have to make an exception - if I even find an unpainted version on eBay, that is...

Hope you get a good price for your minis, you definitely deserve it!

Thanks Samedi, I really appreciate it! 

so last night the final came in at 162.50 USD which I’m reasonably happy with. Once I get paid I’ll wait to see what the new free mini is for March and order some paint I need and let’s be honest, probably a miniature or two. 

I do someday want to paint these two gentlegenies again with a different color scheme, just don’t know which. But that is probably an issue for another year!

• Like 2