One day late, but Happy Valentine's Day everybody, Ral Partha Winged Succubus Demon, sculpted by Dennis Mize

72moonglum

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

She's beautiful!

She says thanks, are you single?

1 hour ago, Max Retainers said:

Looks great!

Thanks very much Max!

2 hours ago, Gryphon said:

White, black, and red; all purportedly difficult colors to highlight, but you pulled it off.  Well done. 

And happy (late) valentines to you, too. 

Yup, all colors that need to be conquered!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Pretty!

Does she likes Wolves? Asking for a friend..

She says you’re pretty too Glitterwolf!

3 hours ago, Dr Boom said:

Great colours combo

Thanks Dr. Boom, the original box art was much more muted, browns ad blacks and I think her skin was just normal flesh tones.  I wanted to do something a little bit different, just not anybody has a funky hairdo and wings!  There is also another Ral Partha blister pack that has two succubuae, which look like normal gals, then one with wings and a priest being tempted.  I want to do that set one day too and kind of wonder what tones I’ll use for them.  I almost want to do one of the ladies as white (not Caucasian but color white) and the other black (once again, not African American, but color black) but haven’t quite yet decided and might need two sets ultimately to get this all figured out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Iridil said:

Never seen this sculpt before - so much nostalgia it brings up though... wonderful execution and use of the valentines colors!

Thanks Iridil, I’m glad you liked her and it was me that got you to discover her! It’s from Ral Partha’s old range of Silver and Steel, inspired by Larry Elmore’s art!