Minis you wish were in Warlord

airhead

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see it now demons massive army stepping out of there dark caves to kill but wait before they have a chance to leave arrows flying in spell-casters killing what they cannot see (dramatic music starts playing)before long a massive battle starts you can hear the clash of swords the screams of fallen men and then they see a bright light and eagles, lions and giffons start raining in from all over killing at free will the aftermath is a field with dust storms blood red and blue neither side won both retreated

Now wouldn't that be cool if at reaper-con or some thing like that they have a huge battle like that! heh anyone who works at reaper think about it thanks!

I'd like to see another set of troopers for the Nefsokar: The Hashishim. Mostly they enter battle in a drug-crazed frenzy and then fall down and sleep for an hour or two.

Don't forget that they eat everything not living, or unliving on the board when they wake up as a special attack.

RhRhino sound about right to have a massive three player Orc Army against Dwarves, Crusader, and Elves. Each of the good armies getting giant eagles counting as in faction.

Oooh wait sorry need Marthranghoul to attack a town first

before long a massive battle starts you can hear the clash of swords the screams of fallen men and then they see a bright light and eagles, lions and giffons start raining in from all over

Just reminded me of the battle in the hobbit