Enchantra

Ringbearers!!!!

LOL now HOW IS IT that you two hit the mark at the same time..hmmmm?  I think maybe Ben and Rai had something to do with it maybe? *wink*

For those of you not in-the-know, Ben and Rai are Ana's and Styates' characters in the Legends of Taltos game, and they are inseperable.

OH..and Spartan6..they DON'T just let ANYBODY in.. not meee..not even for cash-bribes or blackmail :(

p.s. Kit, do I make the check out to Reaper, or to your Swiss account?

C'mon Spike. You don't think we'd actually plan something like that do you??? :rolleyes:

Us? Form such a plan? A plan to see who could hit the mark first only to hit the same day? Us? Never! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL now HOW IS IT that you two hit the mark at the same time..hmmmm?  I think maybe Ben and Rai had something to do with it maybe? *wink*

For those of you not in-the-know, Ben and Rai are Ana's and Styates' characters in the Legends of Taltos game, and they are inseperable.

OH..and Spartan6..they DON'T just let ANYBODY in.. not meee..not even for cash-bribes or blackmail :(

C'mon Spike. You don't think we'd actually plan something like that do you??? :rolleyes:

Us? Form such a plan? A plan to see who could hit the mark first only to hit the same day? Us? Never! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Methinks the lady doth protest over much. :;):

And of course, being a gentleman, I would let the lady preceed me into godliness!!!! ::D: