Sign in to follow this  
FuzzyIzmit

Wish me Luck!

Well, I think I didnt okay on the interview. I got a little flustered, as I think they are look for someone more "Fisheries and Wildlife" and I am biology. I dont really care, it would be a job. Plus I would get to spend more time away from my fiancee ::(: durring the summer as thier field work is far way from Lansing (at Black Lake if anyone knows the Alpena area) but I dont really mind that. I think it would be fun experience anyway. I just need to breath and hope the writing examples I sent to them are going to be okay.... :wacko:

I hope things go the way the want them too, but I know that things will work out for you one way or the other.

Seems like maybe getting this job would ba as mixed a blessing as not getting it . . . Best of luck to you for the best outcome, though

Its not that this job is a "perfect" job or anything, but it would be nice to have a job lined up right out of college and be able to work on my masters at the same time...thats all. If it falls through, i will look for another one, no problem.