Sign in to follow this  
Ichabod Crane

Comic Rodney Dangerfield Dies at Age 82

:down: The world has lost one of the greats. Rodney, you shall be missed and we all know that you will get all the respect you ever deserved where you are now. Goodbye :down:

Just read that earlier today and was honestly bummed out. I was going to post a thread on this and am glad some others already have brought it up. It's a shame when someone so unique that has brought great laughs to so many has come to the end of his life.

Rodney... if you can read this somehow... you'll be sorely missed. BTW, your Rover Dangerfield cartoon movie was a great icebreaker in developing what is now a very happy marriage to my wife.

Thanks for the laughs...

I' ll always remember my favorite line from him where he talks about sending his wife in for plastic surgery and it saved him money-he had her surgicaly removed from her credit cards.

You will be missed.

The world has lost one of the greats. Rodney, you shall be missed and we all know that you will get all the respect you ever deserved where you are now. Goodbye

true that greyhawke....

Godspeed Rodney!!!

Hey Rodney had a good life, he lived into his eighties and had a wife in her twenties/thirties.

Si I raise a toast

Congrats Rodney, may your final journey be a good one.