IQ societies

vejlin

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Bravo Charlie Indiana one dash seven dash one, this is Big River. Calling fire support on coordinate seven-o-niner, code Whiskey Alpha Foxtrot Tango. I repeat, this is Bravo Charles India one rash heaven dash one, this is Big Mother. Calling fire support on coordinates seven-large-dinners, code Whiskey Boxtop Mango."

Ohhh yeah... I completely forget to mention we grunts almost speak a completely different language that changes ever 24 hours as we move into new code periods.

Call signs change, for example one day I might be Alpha three-one Delta but at midnight I might become Victor two-two Romeo. And we change what time of day the codes change every day too. One day they might change at midnight and the next it might be at two in the afternoon. It's all designed to confuse the enemy..LOL

It can be hard to keep track of sometimes. :wacko:

My IQ, the last time it was tested, was 124. I've heard several different things about where that puts me on the scale but it's really irrelevent isn't it? I prefer to think I live in a world where people are judged based on the content of their character and not how well they take tests.

As an aside I like to think of myself as being in Vinny's category of " dangerous to be around " LOL :lol:

As an aside I like to think of myself as being in Vinny's category of " dangerous to be around " LOL :lol:

yeah I'll say, if you've the ability to call down artillery support, you'd certainly be dangerous to be around... well, maybe not right next to, but certainly anywhere beyond that. ;)

Well said, Spartan. But much like marmar, I think it'd be safer to stand apart from you... FAR apart (at least when you're calling in for fire support) ::P:<_<::P:

actually I'd want to be close to him, to make sure the artillery doesn't land on ME. ;)

Or in another part of the world ;)

Well said, Spartan. But much like marmar, I think it'd be safer to stand apart from you... FAR apart (at least when you're calling in for fire support) ::P:  <_<  ::P:

actually I'd want to be close to him, to make sure the artillery doesn't land on ME. ;)

That's just it... he might "accidentally" direct it onto himself! <_<

I'm with ya on the "another part of the world" bit, though :poke:

Well said, Spartan. But much like marmar, I think it'd be safer to stand apart from you... FAR apart (at least when you're calling in for fire support) ::P:  <_<  ::P:

I'd vote for being in another part of the world.

If he's calling in fire support, it means someone's shooting at him.

I'd vote for being in another part of the world.

If he's calling in fire support, it means someone's shooting at him.

To quote Murphy's Law

"The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire, is incoming friendly fire"