Sign in to follow this  
Digital M@

Share your Genius

Ok, last month I discovered the words best book marks. I started using 3M sticky tabs as book marks. They stick to the pages so if you drop your book, they never fall out and if needed you can even mark a specific part of a page by just putting it next to the paragragh or section you ended on.

You may need to use 2-4 of them by the time you finish your book, but they are so inexpensive it does not really matter.

No need to thank me, just share your own genius and help improve the rest of us poor slobs

How to get that sticker thing off the edge of CD case.

We all hate those things and the "tear here" tab never works. Here's what to do. With the CD facing you, unhinge the bottom of case (pop the little tab out of hole, but be careful not to break it). Flip the top up. Now the front and back of the case are just attached by the sticker. Now, holding both halves of the case, just slowly peel the sticker away from the back of the case. Now the sticker is just on the front half, and easy to peel away all in one piece.

I accept cash donations for this piece of genius.

Ok, last month I discovered the words best book marks. I started using 3M sticky tabs as book marks. They stick to the pages so if you drop your book, they never fall out and if needed you can even mark a specific part of a page by just putting it next to the paragragh or section you ended on.

You may need to use 2-4 of them by the time you finish your book, but they are so inexpensive it does not really matter.

No need to thank me, just share your own genius and help improve the rest of us poor slobs

Neato.

I've been using these for years to mark my text books and stuff (perfect for an english major studying lit and poetry) as I can write at the top of the tab what something is and then quickly reference it in the book.

Great for making passages etc.

How to get used candle out of their glass holders. Put the candle and its holder into the freezer overnight. Next morning pop the candle out with a butter knive. It works trust me. :poke:

I was doing this back in college when I needed to keep track of quotes and other factoids from what I ahd to read. I had 50 of these things in one book one time. :blink:

Turn off your TV.

Has done wonders for my marriage.

It's a lot harder than it sounds though, but worth the effort.

Kim