Discworld Adventure

Neyuttad

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh please let me play in this. I will think about a character.

Some more guidance on what you are after would be helpful, also a time reference as to which book this would be set after. IE is there still a day watch and night watch or is it the new expanded watch etc. Is Ridcully the arch chancelor and other such things.

I am thinking a pacifist assassin.

Stuart

OOOOO.... let me think overnight.

How about "The Death of Bad Ideas" who happens to be out of work cause bad idea's never die, they sometimes visit retirement homes between tours, and has decided to try being a cop. His name is DOBI

Oh please let me play in this. I will think about a character.

Some more guidance on what you are after would be helpful, also a time reference as to which book this would be set after. IE is there still a day watch and night watch or is it the new expanded watch etc. Is Ridcully the arch chancelor and other such things.

I am thinking a pacifist assassin.

Stuart

This is a time of change, we will drag this city kicking and screaming into the Century of the Fruitbat.

Ridcully is the arch-chancellor

The Times is the local newspaper

Vimes is the Commander of the Watch

Pacifist Assassin sounds awesome!

OOOOO.... let me think overnight.

How about "The Death of Bad Ideas" who happens to be out of work cause bad idea's never die, they sometimes visit retirement homes between tours, and has decided to try being a cop. His name is DOBI

If you can pull it off, then sure!

EDIT: actually now thinking back, I rather have all characters be mortals otherwise the party will not be balanced.

Another reason why we're not putting much emphasis on rules is because you are not heroic. You won't be expected to fight hordes of orc or undead.

For example Rincewind is unskilled at pretty much everything except language but he's divinely protected. Vimes is an ok fighter but he depends more on his shrewness to get what he wants.