Discworld Adventure

Neyuttad

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I'm more inclined not to use any ruleset at all as I feel it will limit the experience somewhat. Discworld is just not a world where parties of heroes roam around looking for loots and dragons.

It'll be like a text adventure where you get to roleplay. We'll use common sense as a guideline. All I need is a concept of the character as long as some background information. What do you say?

Here's the basic plot:

The century of the fruitbat is coming to an end; civilian unrests, doomsayer cults, the clown guilds are plotting to conquer the universe, etc.

Once again, the Watch is recruiting... especially from the "minority" groups. You have to move with the time y'know.

I did get my hands on the GURPS rule and I just don't have the time or motivation to learn another system from scratch right now. I think we're going to stick with the dnd3.5 rules. I will post the race stats in a day or two.

Also remember than you're anti-heroic. Your stats are not those of heroes(cohen)! I will use a point system (the one found in the DMG) to distribute them. I don't know how many points yet but expect it to be lower than average.