What factions would you invent using DHL minis?

Technically, Shakak, the Demons would fit into Darkspawn better than Overlords or Necropolis . . .

No technically I didn't post that, it was Darkstar.

Whoops.

Sorry, Shakak and Darkstar. :down:

Also -

T'Sarith DeGaalth Posted: Oct 12 2004, 04:46 PM

Snakemen

Astral Reavers

and of Course:

SKOLI!!! 

Are you in League with lady Tam???? :poke:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically, Shakak, the Demons would fit into Darkspawn better than Overlords or Necropolis . . .

No technically I didn't post that, it was Darkstar.

Whoops.

Sorry, Shakak and Darkstar. :down:

No problem. Like I said, "correct me if I'm wrong." I see now how the Demons would actually fit better into teh Darkspawn Faction. I believe the Elves that became Darkspawn became Demon Worshippers when they moved under ground right?

Thanks for clarifying.

No problem. Like I said, "correct me if I'm wrong." I see now how the Demons would actually fit better into teh Darkspawn Faction. I believe the Elves that became Darkspawn became Demon Worshippers when they moved under ground right?

Thanks for clarifying.

The Isiri (the Darkspawn name for themselves) are not true dark elves in the (Copyrighted Fantasy Setting) sense. They are elves mixed with infernal blood, and they worship, are led by, and live among the demons they share blood with. Some Demons are leaders, some are as gods, some are warriors.

Its complex . . . but all shall become clear soon.

You folks need to think out of the box.

How about a mercenary army made up of L5R minis!!!!

I've been thinking about it for awhile, i think it would be cool!

but thats just me.

I also want a goblin captian so i can field a all Goblin reven force!!

Mad Pat

Actually Neek can easily go over 1000 points with just some goblin skeeters alone.

But yea, I'd also like a goblin commander who can actually include the goblin mage in his troop. And some basic goblin grunts would be nice too. It's hard to think of goblins as "the lowest point in the Reven picking order" when their only troops (the skeeters) are so badass.

You folks need to think out of the box.

How about a mercenary army made up of L5R minis!!!!

I've been thinking about it for awhile, i think it would be cool!

but thats just me.

I know it's alot to read, but in my long ol' post I mentioned,

9. Mercenaries

9h. Black Lotus Tong Mercenaries...all of the Asian influenced minis could go here. Monks, Samurai, Ninjas.

I should have mentioned that In my imaginings I included all of the L5R minis. :poke:

Actually Neek can easily go over 1000 points with just some goblin skeeters alone.

But yea, I'd also like a goblin commander who can actually include the goblin mage in his troop. And some basic goblin grunts would be nice too. It's hard to think of goblins as "the lowest point in the Reven picking order" when their only troops (the skeeters) are so badass.

Technically, you would need a Warlord (Varaug) if you went over 1000 points with your goblins. And what makes you think that goblins are the lowest ranks in the reven? (Unless of course, it says so in the rulebook or something, then im sorry and you can go on ignoring me). I think it would be interesting if the goblins were a higher ranked race in Warlord than the lowest of the low like in all of the other games.Who says gobbos have to be wimps?

Ooh! Ooh! A Neutral Vampire Ritterlich faction with Monique and bloodwolves and peasant levy and lots and lots of new sculpts of the Blademaidens that Jackson did and which I love in spite of the faces being a bit naff and *passes out from oxygen starvation*

MONIQUE!

JACKSON'S BLADEMAIDENS! (Normally I'm not into the waif look, but they do it so well...)

In short: VAMPIRE CHICKS IN PLATEMAIL! < homer s > Mmmmmm, Vampire chicks in platemail, aghghghgh. < / homer s >

Backed up by a bunch of mounted men at arms, War of the Roses in derivation, and peasants with crossbows, and pikemen! Hee! This would make my day..... and save me buying more Corvus Belli 28mm :;):