Sign in to follow this  
bushido

Theme Song

"Veterans of the Psychic Wars" was done by Blue Oyster Cult, with a writnig credit to Michael Moorcock. Great song! Reminds me of Majestic-12!

maybe "Shiny, Happy People" (REM) combined with "Goodbye, Earl" (Dixie Chicks). that should about cover it.

<<<love VotPW, tho'! Soft White Underbelly ROCKS!!!>>>

You know I thought long and hard aobut his, and it has to be "It feels good to be a Gangster", by the Bullet Boys.

Why? Because there is a certain arrogance about this song that puts me in exactly the state of mind I have to be in to play hockey. A goalie has to be a little cocky, so its one of hte songs I always listen to ton the way to the rink.

The second reason is because of the movie Office Space. Everytime I start hating my job I watch that movie, and remember what life was like when I worked for Gateway Computers. Just like the movie! When ever I hear that song I think of the movie, then Gateway, then how thankful I am to be out of the cubical farm! :B):

On a good day, "Warriors of the World" by Manowar, or maybe "The Gods Made Heavy Metal" by same...........haven't had too many good days lately, though.

For me its the following songs.

"Simple Man" by Shine Down Great song that puts things in perspective. ::):

"After the Flesh" by My life with the thrill kill kult. Also found on the Crow Soundtrack (one of the best movies ever made!) Having a bad day and need to vent song. :devil:

"Do'in Time" & "What I got" by Sublime Just chillin music. :blues:

"No Sleep till Brooklyn" by Beastie Boys I work weekend nights in a art museum its the theme song for all of us.

Many other cool songs but here are the first few that came to mind.