Sign in to follow this  
Hexxenhammer

Biggest...mini...ever.

What i would like is a cthulhu mini that size. Even the chaosium model kit is not that big.

now that would be a wicked looking mini!!!

I take my Netherlord mini over the giant robo-titan any day.

Randy M

Starslayer: genesis if you can get it, or Defiance: Vital Ground when it goes to print do a nice job of reemphasising ranged combat, with pinning and suppression, whilst still allowing some hand-to-hand fighting if that's what floats your boat, and it ain't hard to figure out points costings for your existing sci-fi collection. I hear Stargrunt is also good, but haven't read it or played it.

Notice the big guns...

Imagine how long it would take for one of the guns to track squads of infrantry. By the time the titan shoots and kills half the army, th other half would be climbing all over it, planting charges and all.

Blowing up one of the Titan's leg would be what we MechWarrior (computer game) players called "legging". How strong would a titan be once it's flat on it's back, trying to get up without legs or propers hands to hold it? ::):

Jeez, I remember my dad grousing when I asked him to help me build my pinebox derby car in Scouts. I can't imagnie his response if I had shown him that Mechafort and asked for it to be built.

This reminds me of when I was younger I wanted my Father to make me and my sister a treehouse or just a small playhouse. It never materialized. I can just imagine what his response would have been had I showed him this at the time. I think he would have thought I was nuts and taken me to the nearest psychologist.

It looks awesome though. Heck how about CAV's in this scale? :blink: Lordy.

Definitely a good conversation piece though to have this in your house. I'm sure the gaming kids from all over and their gaming parents would be wanting to see it. You could charge them a $1 a piece viewing fee and make a killing. :lol:

Notice the big guns...

Imagine how long it would take for one of the guns to track squads of infrantry. By the time the titan shoots and kills half the army, th other half would be climbing all over it, planting charges and all.

Blowing up one of the Titan's leg would be what we MechWarrior (computer game) players called "legging". How strong would a titan be once it's flat on it's back, trying to get up without legs or propers hands to hold it? ::):

Also don't forget the technique where the Imerials took down the AT-AT in Empire Strikes back with the grappling hook. The bigger they come... blah blah blah.

Yeah, I've got the Stargrunt rules, but have never played them. They say right out that vehicles have one range at the scale of the game: short.

Hooray for StarGrunt! :)

Actually it was the Rebels that took down the AT-AT. :poke:

Actually, there were a few "friendly fire" incidents at the battle of Hoth that don't really get talked about. There were issues with the imperial IFF systems - most likely due to rebel tampering that caused Imperial troops to fire on the AT-AT units... with.. um... grappling hooks...

It's all in the after action reports...

::D:

It's all in the after action reports...

One thing to remember in those AAR's, Vader was one upset Sith. :grr: So the blame game went around and around until Someone fell down. YEAH!! Promotions for all.

It looks awesome though. Heck how about CAV's in this scale? :blink: Lordy.

There are the Hellion CAVs

Kim