Dark Maiden

Reaperbryan

Anne who's buried in tons of work asked me to be naughty and post this. She says she doesn't have time for a full Gallery update but here you go.

Here is the Dark Maiden painted by and I quote here "The fantastic, incredible, brilliant, and darn near godlike Derek Schubert." so says Anne who's not a Derek fan girl, really...thats what she says.

DarkMaiden_ds.jpg

Mad Pat

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'know, I wasn't that excited.

I mean, i thought it was super-cool, but how often do you need a mini for an animated ship, i thought?

But, but, but....

I just can't explain how much i now need this mini just because of this paintjob. for goodness sake, that's...STUNNING (as i drool while forfeiting my actions for the next 5 minutes)

cd

puts eyes back into sockets then puts head back on shoulders...............

Friggin AWESOME!!!!!

I think I'll be pickin this one in my next order!!!

Also I haven't seen it, probably missed it but will the rest of the crew get Warlord minis or just DH proxies??

not sure but I think Derek or his brother( I think it's his brother) gave me some pumpkins & a small sampling of leaves for the Warlord scarecrow mini, as I really liked the the way he looks in the gallery & wanted to replicate that, it was off the Yahoo mailing list, but I don't think I ever said a big THANK YOU for those, hopefully I'll get to paint those up sometime.

Randy M

Anne who's buried in tons of work asked me to be naughty and post this. She says she doesn't have time for a full Gallery update but here you go.

Here is the Dark Maiden painted by and I quote here "The fantastic, incredible, brilliant, and darn near godlike Derek Schubert." so says Anne who's not a Derek fan girl, really...thats what she says.

DarkMaiden_ds.jpg

Mad Pat

Man, she didn't look that good when I primed her for Derek... Wow! I know what he was conceptually saying he was going to do...

HOLY SCHNIKEYS!!!

I'm just glad I wasn't sitting next to him while he did that. ALL my paintbrushes would have been snapped in two...