Elmendorf Beast (merged threads)

Vikinglodge

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad they had to shoot them... A dead new species, nice.

SK

I agree SK, that was my thought on the whole thing. Whether or not it is a new species or even something real. Why did someone have to shoot it? That's part of what's wrong with society today.

QUOTE (Stern Kestrelmann @ Oct 15 2004, 09:25 AM)

SK

I agree SK, that was my thought on the whole thing. Whether or not it is a new species or even something real. Why did someone have to shoot it? That's part of what's wrong with society today.

I want to see you run out there and trap a mutated zombie dog.

"Hey what the hell is that eating all of my chickens! Get my bag! I'm gonna catch me up a zombie!"

I think we all need to pay attention to the facts here! There are pictures, it didn't bleed, it decays rapidly, and it's obviusly been mutated. If we listen to people telling us not to pay attention we're all going to end up like that dog. We need to ignore people like Hexxen and take care of the issue at hand. I WILL NOT END UP LIKE THE PEOPLE IN RACCOON CITY! I am buying 3 guns and an axe.

QUOTE (Stern Kestrelmann @ Oct 15 2004, 09:25 AM)

SK

I want to see you run out there and trap a mutated zombie dog.

"Hey what the hell is that eating all of my chickens! Get my bag! I'm gonna catch me up a zombie!"

I think we all need to pay attention to the facts here! There are pictures, it didn't bleed, it decays rapidly, and it's obviusly been mutated. If we listen to people telling us not to pay attention we're all going to end up like that dog. We need to ignore people like Hexxen and take care of the issue at hand. I WILL NOT END UP LIKE THE PEOPLE IN RACCOON CITY! I am buying 3 guns and an axe.

Sounds like a man who's bought himself a copy of the Zombie Survival Guide.

Gotta watch out for the ones in the water, them's bad.

If we listen to people telling us not to pay attention we're all going to end up like that dog. We need to ignore people like Hexxen and take care of the issue at hand. I WILL NOT END UP LIKE THE PEOPLE IN RACCOON CITY! I am buying 3 guns and an axe.

It's got mange I tell you!

huh? Who's the guy chewing on my head?

Pfft! Just some escaped lunatic with one arm. Adrenaline is obviously the only thing keeping him alive since his abdominal cavity seems to be empty of any organs.

I'm sure he'll shuffle along anytime now.

Ok so here's the questions this raises. If more than one of these things has been seen, it means that it's most likely being born like this; congenital defect. If this defect continues to propagate, as it appears to be doing, at what point is it considered a new species?

Ok so here's the questions this raises. If more than one of these things has been seen, it means that it's most likely being born like this; congenital defect. If this defect continues to propagate, as it appears to be doing, at what point is it considered a new species?

Like life wasn't exciting enough...Now we have zombie canines breeding outside San Antonio. :down:

Honeyyyyy! Where'd I put my zombie kit? Them dang ol' zombie dog's r raising hell down in Texas again.

* sharpens my axe and inventories my ammo *

Most likely, except for the overbite, nothing wrong with the thing would be genetic. Mange is caused by mites, and if you've got a family or pack of dogs or coyote's or fox or whatever, they can all get it. Then you've got a bunch of animals, all sick looking, running around at the same time. In the Maryland Mystery Monster case that I talked about earlier they had a family of foxes, all with mange, running around. Which accounted for the various sizes and appearances reported at each sighting.

More about Mange:

http://www.canismajor.com/dog/mange1.html