Elmendorf Beast (merged threads)

Vikinglodge

Most likely, except for the overbite, nothing wrong with the thing would be genetic. Mange is caused by mites, and if you've got a family or pack of dogs or coyote's or fox or whatever, they can all get it. Then you've got a bunch of animals, all sick looking, running around at the same time. In the Maryland Mystery Monster case that I talked about earlier they had a family of foxes, all with mange, running around. Which accounted for the various sizes and appearances reported at each sighting.

LIES!!! LIES!!! HE'S IN ON IT!!!

THEY'RE ZOMBIE DOGS I TELL YOU!!!

HOW MUCH MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED????

A veterinarian said it was highly necrotic right after being shot and it was " not a dog, she'd bet her lottery ticket on it. "

AND IT BLED VERY LITTLE!!!!! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dogs with scabies dig and bite at themselves with great ferocity. Their skin reacts with oozing sores, and secondary infection may set in, requiring treatment with an antibiotic in addition to treatment for the mites. Unfortunately, the sarcoptic mange mite can be difficult to find in skin scrapings, and unless the veterinarian parts the hair and carefully examines the bare skin for the characteristic pin-point bite marks, diagnosis is difficult. Furthermore, the presence of a secondary skin infection can hamper the search for the mite bite marks.

Telltale signs of sarcoptic mange are crusty ear tips, fierce itching, and hair loss, particularly on the ears, elbows, legs, and face in the early stages. Later on, the hair loss spreads throughout the body.

I think this is what that poor thing had. Check out the bolded portion and then look at the pictures again.

Dogs with scabies dig and bite at themselves with great ferocity. Their skin reacts with oozing sores, and secondary infection may set in, requiring treatment with an antibiotic in addition to treatment for the mites. Unfortunately, the sarcoptic mange mite can be difficult to find in skin scrapings, and unless the veterinarian parts the hair and carefully examines the bare skin for the characteristic pin-point bite marks, diagnosis is difficult. Furthermore, the presence of a secondary skin infection can hamper the search for the mite bite marks.

Telltale signs of sarcoptic mange are crusty ear tips, fierce itching, and hair loss, particularly on the ears, elbows, legs, and face in the early stages. Later on, the hair loss spreads throughout the body.

I think this is what that poor thing had. Check out the bolded portion and then look at the pictures again.

MORE LIES!!!!!

Well, okay, the part about the mange is true. BUT...

IT WAS A ZOMBIE DOG!!!

Most likely, except for the overbite, nothing wrong with the thing would be genetic.

Mange, aka "Scabies" on humans. With ya there.

But didn't they also note the excessively long claws, and shorter than normal front legs?

I think the long claws are an illusion like the the teeth. Look at a dogs paw. To see the root of the claw you'll have to push back some hair. With that hair gone, the claw would appear much longer. Also, if this is a domestic dog, the claws may have not been trimmed.

I don't think the front legs are short either. I think it's just the pose, with the back legs stretched out more, and the front legs tucked in.

LIES!!! LIES!!! HE'S IN ON IT!!!

A veterinarian said it was highly necrotic right after being shot and it was " not a dog, she'd bet her lottery ticket on it. "

AND IT BLED VERY LITTLE!!!!! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!

*Talks into watch*

Team G-16, we have a live one here. Dispatch the wet squad.

I apologize for my foolishness about the dog, In my last couple of posts. I was completely wrong about the dog. It is unfortunate that such a disease or birth defect has affected the dog in this way. Shakhak would also like to take this time to mention that the area 51 incident was a weather balloon. Thank you for your consideration and I hope that all of you accept my utmost apologies.

The lack of bleeding from when the dog was shot is caused from a blood solidifation chemical found in the marrow of chicken bones. It was nothing more and should not be looked into further.

I would also like to add that I will no longer be posting to this forum. Please do not call, Instant message, or e-mail me at home, work or anywhere else. Thank you for your consideration.

LIES!!!  LIES!!!  HE'S IN ON IT!!! 

AND IT BLED VERY LITTLE!!!!!  WAKE UP PEOPLE!!

*Talks into watch*

Team G-16, we have a live one here. Dispatch the wet squad.

Hi can I help you?

Hey, you can't come in here..

HEY!! Get your hands off me!!

PSSSSSSSSS

:mellow: I FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW. I KNOW IT WASN'T ANYTHING BUT A RABID ANIMAL WITH MANGE. :mellow:

:mellow: ROSWELL WAS A WEATHER BALLOON :mellow:

:mellow: PRESIDENT KENNEDY WAS NOT KILLED BY VENUSIANS :mellow:

:mellow: THE FLORIDA BALLOTS WERE NOT RECOUNTED BY THE GNOMES OF ZURICH :mellow: