THE NEW PHONEBOOKS ARE HERE!!!!

FreeFall

Just got mine, and I have three more points more for my Dwarven faction then she has for her Crusader's faction. I know that when we learn to play, if I lose, it will be 'those three points made no difference'. On the other hand thought, if I win, I'll have had that three point advantage. Then again, I also have a nifty griffon so she is just going to have to suffer through griffon envy. ^_^

Yep, and Griffons are nasty! Sadly, the Crusader's flyer is a bunch more expensive...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay after reading through most of the fluff and skimming through the rest of the book I must say...WOW! :wow:

I saw the pre press version at Origins and I thought it was awesome then, but actually having it in my hands to look at the art and all the color, and the really nice hardback. This book exceeds my expectations. The art is awesome the layout is good, its just a must have all around.

I hope the faction books are done the same way. I plan on buying all of them anyway, but if they are the same quality then it makes them all a must have!

Great job guys!!

Man, I still have not received mine. I am beginning to think that the UPS guy is evil and holding out on me or, perhaps, hiding around the corner on his lunches and reading it.

Does Reaper have tracking numbers for the shipments? It has been a week for goodness sake.

The Source in Roseville got theirs in too.

My writers comp copies just arrived. I have 6 copies now. Funny thing, none of my writing survived into the final version, but they used some of my ideas. Does that mean I'm a "Game Designer"? <:)

Hmm...maybe you would know then...

Is Minneapolis going to see some organized Warlord tournaments? Is Black Lightning well equipped here? I've noticed some demos, but haven't been able to attend any of them.

Heck yea Minneapolis is well equipped with Warlord Love.

Keep in mind that people will need time to collect and paint their forces before a tournament can be sucessful. They also need the rules, and the book arrived yesterday ::P: . I apologise if it isn't possible to get a tournament scheduled for tomorrow, as I'm in Winona at Con on the River.

Next month there'll be something. Either at the local stores or maybe MGCon, depending if I can get something set up.