Sign in to follow this  
lstormhammer

All Hallows Eve.

I'm going over the the niece and nephews to hang out with my sister-in-law and wife while my brother-in-law and kids go trick or treating. They live in a HUGE neighborhood with lots of kids, so it is a lot of fun. It was like my neighborhood growing up (a slow night there was under 100 kids. Most was about 220. Avg back home is usually 150-170.) When they come home, I remind them how much their uncle loves candy. :devil:

Project this year is from the Dremel Craft Guide. Instead of pumpkins, I am carving terracotta flower pots with my Tungsten Carbide tip to make luminary Jack O Lanterns that will not rot. I have made two so far. Not too difficult but very messy. I have my vacuum cleaner sucking up dust as I carve.

well if my friends decide/let me know what were doing this year ill probably assume my costume from last year as the devil pimp (was going to just be the devil untill a female friend insisted i couldnt leave the costume store w/o this pimp hat ^^ add a clipboard and a red pen and wala

I'll do what I've done the past few years. Get pissed, smoke some Luckies, and watch a movie. Last year was Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Don't know about this year. I might try to find a copy of North. Anybody remember that flick?

P.S. If anybody can help get ahold of a copy of Touch, it would be greatly appreciated. I been looking for that movie for 5 years.

P.S. If anybody can help get ahold of a copy of Touch, it would be greatly appreciated. I been looking for that movie for 5 years.

Working on it. Got a friend who owns and runs a video store, see what he can come up with.

LT

Let's see... I will be going ...nowhere...as, myself! ::(: What a boring life I lead... My ex probably won't even bring the kids over for me to see their costumes (whatever they are...). :down:

Yes, in the words of Moe from 'The Simpsons'; 'Nothing like a depressant to chase the blues away!'.

--Ol' Unkie Stormhammer

I have to say though watching people chase their blues away with this stuff can be mighty darn funny to see, especially when they start acting weird. It's good entertainment. :lol:

I think I'll start the evening's festivities by donning a Teletubby costume and nipping over to Unglef's house so I can bang on his door relentlessly until he breaks off with some chocolates..preferrably the full-sized bars and not that so-called "fun size" rubbish.

Fun-size HA! What's FUN about an UNDERSIZED chocolate bar!

I think I'll start the evening's festivities by donning a Teletubby costume...

Why don't you try a Boohbah instead? ::P:

I can't believe I actually know that... :down::blush:::(:

What the @#!&'s a Boobah? :huh:

And Spike, I see a Teletubby outside my door, you know I'm gonna shoot first, stab later, so don't even try it.