Sign in to follow this  
lstormhammer

All Hallows Eve.

My kids love the teletubbies, but are extremely bothered by BooBah. Not that I blame them in the least.

kit

I agree, those Boohbahs are weird...

Are they supposed to be some kind of seal or walrus?

Geez, whatever happened to good ol' Sesame Streets? I used to love that when I was a kid! :lol:

Well, I'm too lazy to hodl a party or anything, but i think a friend is going to have a Halloween party, and I was invited, so I guess I'll just see what happens. I'll most likely end up at home painting miniatures though. I've thought of a cool halloween diorama however. *Rubs hands together wickedly* :devil:

I clicked the link..saved to faves :)

Agreed..where is Snuffy and Cookie Monster?

Looking at those strange creatures, I think it's safe to say that in MY lifetime there may yet be an H.P. Lovecraft-based kiddie-television show.

Looking at those strange creatures, I think it's safe to say that in MY lifetime there may yet be an H.P. Lovecraft-based kiddie-television show.

"Hey mommie! I wanna be a kutoohloo for halloween! Please mommy!"

Well, a popular kid's Television show, what better way than that to acquire mindless slaves and followers to your will? I mean, it's already apparent that children are becoming brain dead with all of the television nowadays, all thats missing is a dark deity...hrm...

I'm 14, and it's uncommon that I watch one television show a day. ::D:

I'm 14, and it's uncommon that I watch one television show a day. ::D:

Don't worry, I'm 30, and I am picking up the slack for you, and several others of similar viewing habits.

Multi-tasking is a wonderful thing!

I'm 14, and it's uncommon that I watch one television show a day.  ::D:

Don't worry, I'm 30, and I am picking up the slack for you, and several others of similar viewing habits.

Multi-tasking is a wonderful thing!

It's nice to get your exercise by running from one TV to the next amongst the 7 or more that are scattered throughout the house(including computers)! ::D:

Oh yeah, plus there's TIVO for anything you miss! :rolleyes:

I must be the oddball as I don't watch TV at all, mainly because nothing on there interests me and also because even if I am sitting 10 feet away from it my eyes will still start burning at times. So I just avoid it. If I want to rot my brain I come online and read weird stuff. ::D:

I find that I am on this board and bugging my one IM friend more than I watch TV. You get more satisfaction actually being able to interract than just yelling at the TV!

Besides, you people are far more fun to pester! ::P:::D::B):