Vinny

Dune: Land of Sand

Looking at Thomas, Chaylyn syas, "Well the Harkonnen stench is all over this adventure of ours. Which means that my people are likely trying to protect yours and they are not under arrest so much as protective custody."

The surprise evident on his face Chaylyn looks at Thomas and says, "Perhaps you are not aware, but among the Fremen we recylce their water and re-integrate it to the seitch. If it is you wish I am sure we can reclaim his water."

Pulling up to the now battle wearied soldiers sporting his new assault rifle. "Unfortunately we do not have that capability to recovery water here. Only at our sietch which I will wager has now been overrun by Harkonen."

"The needs of the living outweigh the needs of the dead," says Thomas. "If it will not offend your customs, let us respectfully arrange the dead lying side by side just inside the outpost, and if all goes well we may attend to them properly once this is all over."

"That is a good suggestion. There is another matter to attend to as well I found a Harkonen pig in the supply closet he is clutching what I would guess is an incendiary device. Also there are three crates in that closet I suggest we take what we need and leave quickly. Those patrols will be missed and more will follow."

Sebastian glances at the wounded and dead but tries to ignore the images he sees, being a flyer he isn't used to the affects of combat as normally the victims of his attacks are several klicks back by the time they hit the ground. He just concentrates on watching the skies for more hostiles.

Chaylyn will pick up one of the dead and take him indoors. "We should put them in the supply closet to preserve as much of their water as possible."