Steven Page

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! Hope you make it Kellinator.

Why, you may ask?

Because if you don't... we're all gonna talk about ya! HAHAHA!

I think Steve's going to bring along the HirstArts battle-arena too this time, so those of us who aren't painting can duke it out using the LOVELY NEW WARLORD OFFICIAL RULEBOOK this time. (My orcs have some SERIOUS redeeming to do after the dwarven-thrashing they took three weeks ago)

Lynne and I have a standing appointment up in Cartersville for haircuts, so we are unlikely to make even the last hour of this month's gathering. Y'all be nice to Mr. Fallen; he's coming a long way to be with us.

Whether or not I get there, I will keep moving on my latest project, Armorcast's honkin'-big Grizzly Bear Steam Strider. I couldn't resist its tempting mix of high- and low-tech.

Well, we had a small but productive group today. Jorus and I painted, Spike took a lot of pictures, and a couple of interested passers-by askded questions and left with a sample mini. We missed the regulars who couldn't be there. we will try for the Sunday before Thanksgiving for the next meet.

Pictures will be in show-off later tonight.

Lynne's still sick with some low-grade fever that I shook off earlier this week, and didn't feel up to the visit. After haircuts, we had to visit a sick kitty in the hospital, and she is worn out. We had planned to drop in at the last minute to take some pictures, but failed our saving throw against real life. Dang it; I wanted a look at that pyramid.

We certainly plan to be there next month.

These three were my effort for the day. I call the composition "Decisions;which should I smack first?". The warrior with axe goes in my Warlord Mercenary company. The other two are for the "Holidays in New England" village,coming here soon.

Anyone else notice the similarity of the Well of Doom creature to a rabid Aloe Vera plant?

24oct04_4.jpg

Sorry if I dissapointed you guys, but mine hangover was legend. I thought it best to not be in anyone's company yesterday or today, as I hadn't slept well or bathed properly the whole weekend. I'll just say that problems and unforseen events kept me from being lucid for most of my visit with my little brother. Oh, and never participate in a "Corn Maze". They suck on the grandest scale imaginable.