Sign in to follow this  
thrush65

Aizen Krahl

There was a post some time ago that mentioned sketches or plans for Aizen Krahl. I want to make scenery for a breech action in the dwarven stronghold. If anyone has info to share I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

The dwarf book needs to be moved to its rightful place as first in line so that material such as this doesn't have to be held secret. :ph34r:

Well, okay we will still keep it secret from all those non-dwarf players out there (really are there people that don't play dwarves?). :B):

Does it count if I have enough minis to field every faction that currently has grunt packs released for it? ::D:

Does it count if I have enough minis to field every faction that currently has grunt packs released for it? ::D:

Nope sorry Flynn

Only those that have sworn alliegence to King Grimsteel are allow to read and/or possess the holy text of the dwarfs :grr:

Dwarf book preview:

Beer

Blood

Firepower

We can give you the beer without the firepower and the firepower without the beer, but the blood is always compulsory. ^_^

anyone know if the dwarves will get like gunpowder or along those lines, type weapons?? Would fit in their armies nicely I would think

Randy M

Yeesh, I really hope not. I enjoy the classic feeling of dwarves without cluttering it up with the GW steampunk style smokepowder weapons.

Oh, in addition to the blood, beer, and firepower, you for bagpipes. ^_^

heh someone has been watching Rosencrantz and Guilderstien are dead.

It's been on cable alot recently. Totally classic movie. ::D:

anyone know if the dwarves will get like gunpowder or along those lines, type weapons?? Would fit in their armies nicely I would think

Excellent idea! Stat-wise, to represent the power but lack of range, let's call it RAV 3 and Rng 18. DV about 8, and the other stats standard Dwarf grunt.

And best of all, if you convert the mini from Piercers, you have an official-tourney-legal rifleman. :poke: