Ogres in thongs!

Froggy the Great

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick note: it appears these ogres are done in a Japanese style, and are actually wearing Japanese style loincloths (watch any documentary footage of WWII in the pacific...Japanese PWs were often stripped to their loincloths to prevent any suicide grenades).

This realization alone makes me want to go out and buy these figures...they jumped up several ranks in my eyes...

Damon.

Quick note: it appears these ogres are done in a Japanese style, and are actually wearing Japanese style loincloths (watch any documentary footage of WWII in the pacific...Japanese PWs were often stripped to their loincloths to prevent any suicide grenades).

Hmmm... the historical accuracy doesn't seem to detract from the hilarity. :poke:

I see a stage, with trashy red lighting and a mirror ball! Jazzy, loud music is playing:

"Baby take off your coat! I'll take off your coat...

... you can leave your hat on!"

*the ogre chipendales whip off their velcro chainmail trousers and the crowd goes wild*

Warning: do not read this post. Oh, too late. Sorry.

well there is the pole dancer minis!!!

Nice work Froschy!! they really have alot of character to them.

Hey guys at least the lionclothes weren't dirty brown on yellow, then it would be a major ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Randy M :blink: