Sign in to follow this  
Lord Abaddon of Wormwood

Newbie!!!

Flame me if I'm posting in the wrong area but:

I wanting to get the Warlord game and was wondering if I should use the Reaper store or DOorDICE or (Auzzie ) local gaming store??? Would I get it faster from Reaper? The only down size is I'll have to pay $16US for postage making the game $50AU for me.

What faction(s) is the most compleate?

Do the Elves have enought to run games with yet?

Which of the Reven or Reptus are sexier?

Are you guys sick of newbie questions yet? :blush:

Lord Abaddon of Wormwood

Lord Abaddon,

I'm not sure which is the quickest way to get Warlord, so I won't comment there.

- I don't think any factions are complete yet. Reaper is doing a great job getting new minis out though, so hopefully many will be complete soon. I think that all of them have at least one set of grunts available now.

- I don't have an Elf army yet, but they will be a likely choice once I get the five I already have painted. The Vale Arches and Warriors have just been released recently. In fact, I just saw them for the fist time at a hobby shop last night. With them, I expect that you coud field a nice little Elf army.

- When I first saw the pics of the Reven I didn't care for them. Once I saw the mini's in person, I changed my mind and think they are cool. I do not, however, think they come close to the Reptus. The Reptus are totally awesome mini's! Looks aside though, both the Reven and the Reptus are tough armies.

Castlebuilder BL# OH-007

I won't pretend to be an expert on the topic but IMO the starter sets might be the closest factions to completion. That's Crusaders, Necropolis and Reven. I think, and again I could be wrong, the Reven are the most complete. At least from what I have seen in a couple games.