HOW'S THIS FOR A DWARVEN BATTLE TOTEM?

Super Jag

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm so that's why the Dwarven casualty numbers are always inflated.

Yarrrrrr I killed me 14 orcs this afternoon! *hic* Tore em apart limb from limb with my father's axe. Was attack *hic* ed by a herd of nightmares too. Things had reinforcements and nearly captured me. *hic* I lost the axe in the scrum. When I get back at those Reven bastiches...

From The Reven Times, Oct 25, 2004 p. 2

(RP) Seven Orc mannequins were horribly mutilated in an apparent act of vandalism by a disoriented dwarven berserker. "He kept swinging his axe and missing but roared about how he just severed another limb," witnesses say. Others reported a strong smell of alcohol on the dwarf. Several times he yelled at the stationary mannequins to stand still and stop fighting dirty. Witnesses report that after seeming to tire of his vandalism, the dwarf vomitted into a bush, and staggered back towards his mountain. Onlookers were too nervous to approach the dwarf as he seemed to be highly agitated and his judgement was clearly impaired. He mounted a statue and became enraged when it failed to respond to his commands of "Gidyup" and "Move it you miserable plowhorse!" Eventually the dwarf grew frustrated and attempted to kill the statue with his axe, destroying his blade. Getting off the statue, he tripped over his own beard and tumbled into the mud. Onlookers continued to watch in stunned amusement before the crowd dispersed leaving the dwarf to sit in the square for another 20 minutes crying. The dwarf was last seen wandering into the wilderness.

When you paint it as a Totem do you paint it up as a statue or as actual dwarves?

I'd paint it as actual dwarves. While it would be cool to have a statue of a beer keg wielding dwarf as a totem, I think having the actual beer as the totem is a little more humourous.

Nathaniel

Hmmmm so that's why the Dwarven casualty numbers are always inflated.

Yarrrrrr I killed me 14 orcs this afternoon! *hic* Tore em apart limb from limb with my father's axe. Was attack *hic* ed by a herd of nightmares too. Things had reinforcements and nearly captured me. *hic* I lost the axe in the scrum. When I get back at those Reven bastiches...

From The Reven Times, Oct 25, 2004 p. 2

(RP) Seven Orc mannequins were horribly mutilated in an apparent act of vandalism by a disoriented dwarven berserker. "He kept swinging his axe and missing but roared about how he just severed another limb," witnesses say. Others reported a strong smell of alcohol on the dwarf. Several times he yelled at the stationary mannequins to stand still and stop fighting dirty. Witnesses report that after seeming to tire of his vandalism, the dwarf vomitted into a bush, and staggered back towards his mountain. Onlookers were too nervous to approach the dwarf as he seemed to be highly agitated and his judgement was clearly impaired. He mounted a statue and became enraged when it failed to respond to his commands of "Gidyup" and "Move it you miserable plowhorse!" Eventually the dwarf grew frustrated and attempted to kill the statue with his axe, destroying his blade. Getting off the statue, he tripped over his own beard and tumbled into the mud. Onlookers continued to watch in stunned amusement before the crowd dispersed leaving the dwarf to sit in the square for another 20 minutes crying. The dwarf was last seen wandering into the wilderness.

I wondered why Unglef didn't make the painting meet yesterday.