kit

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Administrators
Ummmmm just a thought here folks.

If Kit gets hooked on painting minis...what will happen to the site?

We need to get an intervention ready just in case.

It's okay. I suffer from insomnia.

I just realized that the back view is a little shiny. When I took the piece home, my little boy, who had been eating a chewy Jollly Rancher in that peculiar manner that todddlers do, grabbed the figure. It was quite sticky after that, though Critter was suitably impressed. I thought I cleaned it off enough, but apparently not. Ah well.

Thanks for your words of encouragement. I have at least two more picked out. We'll see what we can come up with.

kit

It's okay. I suffer from insomnia.

Thanks for your words of encouragement. I have at least two more picked out. We'll see what we can come up with.

kit

Poor Man. I know the feeling. I can go to bed feeling tired and then not fall asleep for hours. My Father keeps telling me to dirnk warm milk and eat an apple and I should be OK. Hrm. Maybe I should give it a shot.

As for the minis, what models do you have picked out?

• Super Administrators
I'm expecting the whole themed set now.. Ryu.. Guile.. etc etc. =P

I'll make a Ryu conversion, sculpt a fireball, and add the dynamic lighting effects. Yeah. Coming right up. :lol: After all, how hard can it be to do a head swap, right?

kit

I'm expecting the whole themed set now.. Ryu.. Guile.. etc etc. =P

I'll make a Ryu conversion, sculpt a fireball, and add the dynamic lighting effects. Yeah. Coming right up. :lol: After all, how hard can it be to do a head swap, right?

kit

*ROTFLOL*

Oh that's rich! ::D:

Great job for a first mini. I shudder to think about my own first.

I like the street fighter Ken likeness. It's something different. I actually don't think a head swap would be too hard. It would be interesting to have Ryu next to him.