Any recommendations for ISP's?

Super Jag

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a broadband connection through Comcast. I can't complain much, but I can't praise them much either. We have a Router, to make sure we don't get charged for multiple computers connecting. Also, the connection speed is quite a bit slower here where I live, than back at my old house, which means we have a lot more users in the area slowing it down. It is still FAR faster than dialup. Customer service is generally pretty decent, but you have to stay on hold a long time before you get a human being often. Have not had major issues with losing connections though, even during bad storms.

• Reaper User

comcast cable and cox cable have both been decent to me (though we did have some trouble with cox due to a problem at one of there hubs) verizon dsl was fairly shoddy for me but ive heard others fair well with them, as far as dialup goes ive always been a fan of earthlink if you want mainstream or netzero if you wanna get it cheap and stripped down of all the unnecessary parental control programs etc.