Sign in to follow this  
ReaperDarryl

MasterChiefmas

man gotta warn yall now halo 2 is ridiculously fun to play especiall coop we were up till an undisclosed time last night laying waste to the covenent the story picks up where halo 1 left of and so far has been intriguing without yet giving way to the overall plot this is a definate necessary purchase for fps fans.

Personally, I haven't played the Halo games. I know, I'm a bad person, no cookie for me. But as with all things, I learn through osmosis.

Now, someone did a guest comic for Queen of Wands that I think you Halo players will get a laugh out of.

But I warn you: The following link contains adult situations, hetero-male fantasies, and a burning messiah. Clicking the link is at your own risk, and may cause your hair to fall out, your spine to curve, and the Allies to loose the war.

But it's funny. Really, really funny. But not for your Grandma. Funny, but not family oriented.

--LSH

Personally, I haven't played the Halo games. I know, I'm a bad person, no cookie for me. But as with all things, I learn through osmosis.

Now, someone did a guest comic for Queen of Wands that I think you Halo players will get a laugh out of.

But I warn you: The following link contains adult situations, hetero-male fantasies, and a burning messiah. Clicking the link is at your own risk, and may cause your hair to fall out, your spine to curve, and the Allies to loose the war.

But it's funny. Really, really funny. But not for your Grandma. Funny, but not family oriented.

--LSH

*Follows LSH's link*

*COUGHS and CHOKES and GASPS*

Oh that is so darn RICH! I love it! ::D::lol:::P::lol:

I got HALO 2 Yesterday when the local mall opened. I agree this game rocks!!

I too was up pretty darn late last night smashing the Covenant both in Campiagn play and on XBOX live. I am itching to get home right now and play the next board.

Damn work!! Why do they have to be so uncooperative! Dont they understand I an addict and I need my fix??!??!?!?!? :angry::angry::wacko::wacko::devil::down::wub::rolleyes:::(::wacko:

::Edited due to the lack of sleep affecting my ability to spell::

i havent installed live yet >< . my only real issue with the game thus far is that you can do system link co op that would be so much nicer for the setup we have here :/

EDIT: errr my only problem is that you CANT do system link coop and have to share one screen guess thats what i get for typing while heavily medicated ><

I picked it up yesterday afternoon and after about 10 hours of play I finished the campaign.

I don't have an X-Box Live setup nor am I likely to get one in the near future, but I gotta say the game is beautiful ! I really enjoyed the campaign.

* SPOILER WARNING*

The ending sucks. I couldn't believe how it ended! I'm really, really disapointed.

Now I did play it on easy, I love video games but I'm not especially good at them. LOL. Does someone know something I don't about the ending?

About the ending...without spoiling anything, pretty much...the general concensus agrees with you.

As long as you have Xbox Live, there really is no "ending"

"Ending? Ending? We don't need no *Stinking* ending!" ::D:

I was mad as heck about it really. I mean come on, the climactic battle is fought as a covenant?!

WHAT were they thinking?? Is the online capability supposed to represent the continuation of the battle?

I'm also pretty disapointed that a lot of the levels were almost reskinned Halo 1 levels. All in all I have to say I can only give this game about a 7 out of 10.

Well, I am slowly playing through the game right now on Normal, once I get that done I will step it up a notch. Then depending on how many times I die I may try legendary.

I have been obssessed with the XBL portion of it lately. Live is AWESOME!!

Spartan, you need to get the Live portion soon. Its so much fun!!

My gamertag is DblBigMac, for those who care!