Warlord Campaign Questions

Dogboy

We are starting our Warlord Campaign tonight and I have a few questions before we begin.

1. Can you have multiples of the leaders in either your guard or your company? This sounds kind of obvious but if you can’t then you are limited to how big your company can grow by how many leaders are in your faction list. I guess you could get out of faction leaders but that would nullify your faction specials whenever you used them.

2. Do you have to pay to replace Guard Troops/Characters that have died in a battle? It says at one point that you have your Guard throughout the Campaign. The "Income/Expense Tracking Sheet" has a Company Reinforcement area but not one for the Guard. Other places talk about replacing Company but nowhere does it talk about paying for lost Guard except for when they are talking about rolling on the tables for battle outcomes (Sorry, I don't have the book with me so I can't remember what they officially call the tables) the say that if a fatality happens in the table that you pay 5 gold to bring back a Guard or Company Character.

I am sure we will have some more questions later but that’s it for now.

Reaper, you did a great job on the rules and of course your miniatures, thank you very much.

Thanks in advance.

Dogboy

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to Warlord!

1)Every faction, except Mercenaries,has a "non-unique" captain, so there should be no problem in expanding your company. If, like the mercs, you run out of captains, use sergeants......

2)Only penalties for Guard troop casualties are those loses of "advancement".

See page 123, under "Tabletop Warlord Play and Casualties".