Sign in to follow this  
No Remorse

Legion of the Damned Term Capt *Finished*

Oh yes 33 hrs later and he is finally done :) This was the most fun I have had on a project in a while. Now onto his display base. Once that is completeed I will take more pics for u of him on it. But for now U will have to setting with multiple shots of just the Term Capt.

Here's more pics if u want them

Front

back

Enjoy

Ja

post-4-1100262752.jpg

• Like 1

Now, I am expecting to see a LOD tac squad or maybe a LOD dread very soon!

Hmmm... That LOD dread sounds like a great project for a Golden Demon entry next year... As for the Tac squad I am thinking about it. Almost makes making a vanilla marine army worth while :) Especially with all the new stuff coming out for them.

Ja

Great piece, lots of character. He wouldn't look out of place in the pages of White Dwarf methinks, maybe you should think of submitting him? You already have a write up of the steps done.

HOLY CRAP! ::o: *turns bug gut green with envy* Where did you get that?!?!?! Is this a conversion, or was this a marketed kit? Let me know, please?

"Where does he get those wonderful toys?"

*Joker, from Batman*

Yup its a conversion, I posted an earlier thread of what I did here

I will be changing the banner as well to a long streaming banner rather than his boxy one he has now.

Ja

Yup after 42 hrs and Three weeks of work he is finally done, completely finished. I see some minor mistakes but I have laid down the brush on this guy. I replaced his banners and IMO these banners fit the mini SOOOO much better. It took me about 6 hrs to do the display base. The marble effect turned out looking much better than I thought it could, it ACTUALLY looks like marble! Anyway enough of me going on U want to see the pics right?

Here's some more close ups with the new banners

on base

Back

Front

Ja

post-4-1100622438.jpg

• Like 1