Sign in to follow this  
HANZO

Shogun..............

Im not a warlord player and am just getting into CAV but i had this Idea. How hard would it be to get a lot of Samurai or japaneese based figures as well as clan war and L5R figs to make a Merc group out of them. Looking at the generic cards on line i could see how many of them would fit in..........Any Ideas on this??? Any one did it already?? Just wondering......

I agree... in fact I started a thread recently "Making of a Warlord Samurai." Check it out. Definitely add your input about a Japanese themed faction. If nothing else, you definitely can do something with those generic data cards for now.

Welcome aboard! Warlord army lists are like the Green Lantern's ring....limited only by the user's imagination :poke: I think with the figures you've considered, you should be able to turn out a fantastic force.....I can't wait to see your suggestions, as it's a direction I've considered myself.

A buddy of mine is doing that and for now he is using the Reptus rules as they have a very Oriental theme going

Im out!