Saint of Sinners

Axe and Hammer Tavern

When is there going to be a cheaper Warlord for Dwarves ?

Well Logan battlefury is over 100 pts. cheaper than Thorgram and isn’t paying for an incredible expensive shooting attack despite being melée character. Although after paying for the much needed armour increase it’s not much of a saving. :down:

I really hope that we get some new grunts soon, with the swiftaxes becoming adepts our choices are becoming very limited. Warriors and halberdiers are great, but only 2 types of grunts in our list is rather restrictive. ::(:

Did I mention that Drawfs are my likely third army?

Well belly up to the table and start quaffing, you do know how to quaff don’t you?

Did I mention that Drawfs are my likely third army?

Well belly up to the table and start quaffing, you do know how to quaff don’t you?

Aren't Elf players more sippers than quaffers? And don't they hold their pinkies up in the air when drinking?

:poke:

You need to start jacking up your point totals! From 1000 points to 1501 is almost painless in terms of models if you weren't using the Warlord before. Take it up to the next level!

I refuse to play any battle that requires me to take a Warlord with my Dwarves. Period. Outside of like The Witch Queen, I have the two wussiest warlords in the game. So what if they can hurt someone in hand-to-hand? It's not like they'll ever get there!!! In that many points, I guarantee I'll see archers and magic. I can only screen my warlord so much before either the screen gets whacked or a Firestorm nails me. Granted, their MD is decent, but against someone like the Witch Queen who has a CP 10 after upgrades, the MD is almost worthless.

I can field a much more rounded 1,500 point army without a Warlord than I can a 1,501 point army with a Warlord. Until the Dwarves get a Warlord that is actually competitive, you'll never see me play with one. I own King Thorgram because at first I didn't realize how badly he sucked. I won't even waste my money on Logan.

Wild Bill :blues:

I can field a much more rounded 1,500 point army without a Warlord than I can a 1,501 point army with a Warlord. Until the Dwarves get a Warlord that is actually competitive, you'll never see me play with one. I own King Thorgram because at first I didn't realize how badly he sucked. I won't even waste my money on Logan.

Hey now, don't say that, I used King Thorgram last night and he was awesome...

... tacked onto a 2" base and acting as my Totem of Battle.

::D: