Saint of Sinners

Axe and Hammer Tavern

Hail clansmen and Clansmaidens

I've recently just increased my army (spent the last of my guilt free bday cash).

Now I have:

King Thorgram

Freya

Morgara

Durgam

Ivar

12x warriors

9x swiftaxes

along with

the dwarven bear cavalry commander (for Thorvald)

Bjorn (as a proxie for Gargram)

4x DHA dwarven crossbowmen (piercers)

Hope next month I'll get Snorri and Thorvald

My Army is a little smaller.

King Thorgram

Freya

Morgara

Durgam

Snorri

3xSwiftaxes

3xWarriors

Hopefully will be adding 6xPeircers, musician, and griffon this week.

I just have a small question If you wanted to field two captians instead of the King Thorgram can you field two models of fulumbar since he is not unique?

I didn't get to play this weekend, I was too wrapped up in painting, but fear not, I hope to spread some dwarven good cheer (that is, bust some heads) real soon.

*hair stands on end and skin starts to crawl with an ominous feeling. slowly a wraith dressed in tattered black robes phases through the wall into the Tavern of the Dwarves, the air grows chill and metal frosts over. The Wraith floats there for a moment and then speaks in a deep, echoing shadowed voice*

I come from my Lord to bring news of a Dwarven Leader rallying your people to his cause in the Barthos Province, I believe he will be sending messengers soon to tell of his efforts. His efforts proceed slowly so my master thought it would be best if we brought this to your attention.

*with the messaged delivered the vapor that makes up his body disperses as an evil cackle fills the air and the chill in the air slowly fades away*

God, I love goofing around like that. Anyways, I just bought my brother a bunch of dwarven stuff for christmas and gave it to him early so he can get started as soon as possible. He will be registering soon so he can start racking in points for the Dwarven war effort in the Barthos Province. The elves are a big pain right now but we have many people working to put them in their place both dwarven, human and undead.

Well my FLGS blow out all their Celtos stuff this weekend. I got four blisters of the dwarf crossbows and the dwarf muscian with the bagpipes. Quite frankly as much as I like Sandra Garrity as a sculptor I have never liked her dwarves and I really, really hate the dwarf crossbows in the DHL army packs.

Wish they had had two of that muscian though, he is very cool.

In addition I found enough castings of the old Chainmail female dwarf warrior to put together a Shield Maidens troop. They actually fit in quite nicely with Freya.

You wanted me to paint them? :blink::blink::lol:

Yup

Although the idea of leaving minis in their natural state does present a certain charm, I've found detail work on the minis to be far more visible on painted then non painted. :mellow::mellow::poke:

Well I suppose I could paint them. I was just going to leave them in their chainmail boxes and push those around on the table!

Well I suppose I could paint them. I was just going to leave them in their chainmail boxes and push those around on the table!

Intresting idea...

But perhaps you should try thinking outside of the box :mellow::poke::mellow:

BWAHAHAA

"Outside the box" 'e says.....

Yes The chainmail wariors make excellent sheild maidens too bad there was only one pose =(.

I need to go find some more I only have 2.

Also as for the Celtos crossbowers...Im making my peircers a little more expensive and adding a great sheild to them all to simulate the pavises they come with. Makes them more expensive but then they get deflect and +1 to DV.....