At Cerridwen's request

anvil

Melanie asked me to post this "ruined keep" from Heartbreaker. So here it is. I glued the pieces to a thick piece of plastic. The floor is hand cut plastic tiles. I think that next time I'll just carve lines in the base, rather than do the tiles. That was quite a bit of work.

post-4-1100609245.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did cut the stuff out of the windows, and used some little resin blocks for rubble. I don't remember who makes them, but they come in a bag, and you can make all sorts of terrain with them, then knock 'em down and put them back in the bag, no worse for wear.

post-4-1100609455.jpg

It used to be released under the chronopia line and under something else before that, before it was released for celtos. I have it too, it's pretty nice.

Looks much better all based and with all the flagstones. Makes me want to do a similar thing now. =)

I never understood the need to cast or carve your own tiles when you can buy perfectly good ones at Home Depot. :huh:

Of course, laying them down and grouting them can be a pain.

I think I watch too many home improvement shows.

Nice keep. It has given me ideas I can only dream about right now.