Spike

"It's not easy being green"

Bull Orc strain is almost exclusive to the purebloods among the Sula Ulus of Monglash.

That's kind of sad. As the reptus say, "Bull orcs taste the best."

Any idea if there are going to be more Leaders with the Mob SA. I assume the goblin warriors will be mobs, and it would be nice to toss them as extras into more than two troops.

There will most certainly be leaders who can use Goblin mobs . . . after all, that's what Goblins are for, to die in large numbers so that the rest of us don't have to.

ReaperB

Thanks for the background info...I love fluff. Well I only have 8 lesser orcs, but its a start...... ::):

Some of us think that the Goblins are the finest warriors out there, and are just waiting for their moment to shine, as they bathe in the steaming entrails of all their enemies. Neek will have his Goblin Grand Reven!

Granted, some of us have been travelling rather crazy like recently and are tired and possibly delusional.

Spike, Qwyk, (and other Reven bretheren)

Look at all the dismay caused by the release of the Necropolis book..........just wait until they see the fury of the Reven when our book is released. Oh the rest of Taltos will quake in their boots (or slippers in the case of the elves JK Yuki that was a joke) when the Reven horde is unleashed. We will grind the Necropolis and Nefsokar to dust, The Dwarves will be evicted from the fortress they hide in, The elves will provide years of rations for the horde, The overlords will be our slaves, The darkspawn will be sent back to hell where they belong, The Crusaders will have to give up their petty beliefs or die, We care not the fate of the Mercenaries, and we will adorn ourselves with the skins of the reptus......... :grr::grr::grr::grr:

you will wear lizard skin!!!

is this just because you are jealous of our good looks or is it the natural superiority of scaled protection that you are going for?

:grr:

Why wait? Right now, the Reven can put the most archers on the table. They are also only 1 victory behind the crusaders this month and the Crusaders have twice as many players. Reven already pwn!

Do not make the Black Beast rise.....

Reven are one of the best factions, statwise. and in the hands of a good general, they rock hard. however, the reven are not known for beign good rulers. even if they win this age of conflicts. those whom they oppress will rise and destroy them.

leave it to the silent princes.

leave it to the faithful even in shadow.

leave it to those the brutish cannot understand....

leave it to more need for war.

which is why we do it!

hill giant = when can i get a weapon that does 2 health of damage????

i will just up and play the faction that gets that....

(oh reaper, gawd uhf mini's, pweaze let there be a rweptus dwagon that gets to do 2 health levels of dam-dam, pleaze i wiw be a vewy vewy nice boy and pway lots of reaper games and paintlots of mini's....)

Fellow Reven Hordlings..........Well my Bull orc archers and skeeters have been proving their worth. I have beat the elves and nefsokar with archery playing a prominant role in both victories.

A tactic I have used to great effect is to have a meat shield with my archers. When the troops card is drawn I open ranks fire my bows then close ranks putting the meat shield back in place. With the bulls this is done as they advance with the skeeters I tend to sit in place getting max usage of marksman. Taking out enemy archery is priority one then the melee boys move in and kick some booty.

I have also used Kiakara primarily in a clerical postion (pun intended) behind the boys healing/blessing/warcrying them and then moving in for the kill when the emeny is softened up.

Good luck!!!and let us cover the map of Taltos with Reven Axes!!!!!! :grr::grr:

ugluk69, you are REALLY getting into Reven and the fluff. ::P:

Are you excited about the book release?