Spike

"It's not easy being green"

ARRRRRRRGGGHH!!!! Qwyk, Spike......I......I.....was defeated. WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! my first defeat as the Reven, by my 9 yr. old. Those Nefsokar are a pain. Yagun Oog did well killing a dervish with an ice shard and 3 tomb guards with Fire Storm and in HTH he killed another dervish and an Anubis Guard but the rest of the army let me down. A skeeter firing four shots in two turns at two anubis guards and scoring no hits......

I bow my head in shame.... :down:

That's okay, I beat a Nefsokar force on Saturday, so the balance is at least maintained.

Aint Yagun good :devil:

Ok my son and I are having a grudge match tonight. Same army same battle board. I'm hoping for some payback......either that or the Nefsokar will control the Redstones....until tomorrow. ::):

Well I did it I retook the Redstones for the Reven...... barely. All I had left was Yagun Oog and Kak'Urgh, both down to their last wound (Kak'Urgh had been stunned, but managed to get back up). My son and his Nefsokar are uber nasty. I got lucky and the skeeters managed an early wound on the Avatar. Stinkin Netikerti wounded Yagun twice..... :huh:

Edited by ugluk69

Yagun Oog strikes again.........This time I fought the elves. The elfies were using a biulding for cover and two troops were clustered together 15 figures all told in a very tight group. Kiakare teleported Yagun so he could cast a firestorm........13 elves gone in a firey inferno....nasty!!! In my last 3 games he has accounted for 24 kills. :grr::grr::grr:

Yagun Oog strikes again.........This time I fought the elves. The elfies were using a biulding for cover and two troops were clustered together 15 figures all told in a very tight group. Kiakare teleported Yagun so he could cast a firestorm........13 elves gone in a firey inferno....nasty!!! In my last 3 games he has accounted for 24 kills. :grr::grr::grr:

Cheater! ::P:

All combat actions of the same type occur at the same time. So you can't have the effect of the Teleport happen before the Firestorm starts. Tragically.

PS

Yeah. Teleport and Firestorm would be cast simultaneously, so if Yags didn't have LOS to the target point before you cast Teleport, he couldn't cast the spell. Nice plan though if it was allowed :down:

Now using Kiakara to Teleport in Lurgh, or the Hill Giant or Greka, who all can activate next...that would work. Or Traeg when he is made available since he looks to be our nastiest melee elite right now.

Even if they were from different troops??? I think Storminator needs to re-read the rules.... ::P:

Habla Ingles Stormyyy???? ::D: Yagun was in Kak'Urgh's troop so it is my understanding that when his troop activated Yagun could cast his spell........ :huh:

See, ya didn't specify that ya kook ::P:

That would be perfectly legal, and evil. Though then you have Yags all alone out there and hoping archers can't find him.

No Plunder??????:blink:

*boot licks......... boot licks* Pleaaaaaasse......we will be soooooo good. We will paint up 5 more goblins for just a small share of plunder........... ::(:

Not yet. But here's a good plan with them, courtesy of MadPat

Use the Goblin Rangers of Wormbait clan and equip one with the Firekeg.

Burrow, and move them underground into the midst of your opponent's line.

Surface and detonate.

An alternative. The Harpy Cruise Missile. :devil: