Sign in to follow this  
Jester

A non-purple Hyrekia

I Love Dawn, still buy the comics, got the first two card sets, one calender and If I could afford the prints.....Get some of them too...if I had room to hang them. Linsner has a very unique style that once you know it, it is easy to pick out.

LT

Alright that is some strong blue-fu!

She looks great Jester, blue is a nice change of pace.

No dare it's Blue-tiful. ::P:

Really nice work.

I don't feel so blue anymore. Great work. Glad to see her in another color.

I don't know about the "Dawn" eyes. They work beautifully on the mini (better, I think, than on the actual comic book character - yours has more style and character), but after being inundated with a bunch of "Crow" wannabe stuff a while back then the "Death" thing, I got sick of the whole "cool comic book character" craze. Maybe it's just the area I'm in where "Keep Austin Weird" is the catchphrase. <_<

I've got ideas for my own Hyrekia, but I'll keep them to myself. :lol:

Actually, the lines are part of the sculpt... at least they were on my Hyrekia. (Just another benefit of not obscuring fine details when priming with an airbrush... :lol: )

I saw one last night at my FLGS that was actually missing most of her face... But who knows if they are actually part of the sculpt or not. I just went with it. ^_^

An outstanding job Jester, but it seems to be missing something when there's no purple ::D:

your blue-fu is strong, but lets see some purple-fu

Wow....Jester was great before....but he actually improved with the master paints!!! *faints*

Actually I should improve no matter what I do... just to keep upping my level of competence in everything I paint.

*ahem*

Blue puns??? I'm surprised John aka goldeneagle hasn't just jumped on the pun-wagon yet...

Actually I was away for a few days Jester, but looking at the model I'll have to stave off any puns, as I'm azure she's endured enough for a spell.