All-Terrain Monkey

Ceynuundra Aelvari - Elven High Command

Would you post your army list? I am deeply interested!

PM Sent.

I'm sure that the public would be interested, if you're willing to share, Prophet. If you want to tourney with the list, it's certainly understood why you might not want to.

Would you post your army list? I am deeply interested!

PM Sent.

I'm sure that the public would be interested, if you're willing to share, Prophet. If you want to tourney with the list, it's certainly understood why you might not want to.

Sorry about the secrecy, but, yes, I plan on it being my Origins Tourny Army.

Prophet

Prophet

That's fine, just bring home a strong showing for Almirithil. ::): After Origins, perhaps?

Prophet

That's fine, just bring home a strong showing for Almirithil. ::): After Origins, perhaps?

Not a problem. Hope to show well, but it will prolly just be a 'bye' for my first opponent.

Prophet

Hi all,

Well Im going to a con this weekend and Im really excited about the warlord tourney.

Its gonna be 1000 points Im thinking of using my same list as before because i cant see any weakness in it.

but im considering some adjustment just because nitpick away!

Warlord list 1000 3 points to spend

Captain: 103

6 warriors 114

Deathseeker 33

Lyssete 48: Firestorm 75, Dispel 10, greater magic empowerment 45, divine favor 10, ice shards 10, fear 5 (203)

Centaur 58

Sergeant 36

3 warriors 57

Sergeant 36

6 archers 264

Sergeant 36

3 warriors 57

A few adjustments Im considering all revolve around dropping the centaur and adding a couple bodies in the form of a deathseeker/ warrior or an archer and a little gear

thanks

No Archers!?! This should be interesting...

You better tell us the resuslts, thatd be awesome if you can pull a win with a b2b oriented army!

My suggestion: archers! But that, of course, is contrary to this whole list, right? :rock::poke:

Blah! never mind you have archers!

6 warriors 114

Deathseeker 33

Lyssete 48: Firestorm 75, Dispel 10, greater magic empowerment 45, divine favor 10, ice shards 10, fear 5 (203)

Centaur 58

Sergeant 36

3 warriors 57

Sergeant 36

6 archers 264

Sergeant 36

3 warriors 57

Similar to a list I would have used if I hadn't run the Tourney this past Sunday.

Captain 103

2xLongthorn 38

5xArcher 220

Lysette 48 (288): GMA 30, GME 45, DF 10, Ice Shards 10, Fireball 50, 2xDispell 20, Fire Storm 75.

Standard 10

Sergeant 36

4xWarrior 76

Sergeant 36

4xWarrior 76

Centaur 58

Centaur 58

Total: 999

With 5 initiative cards and an archer of some type in every troop you are going to be knocking down several models each round and with lysette in the same troop as the archers she can firestorm anyone with a tough check so they won't be getting up the next round (Reven and their annoying warcry and Necropolis with their Dark Energy and whatever else they get).

LordoftheLeaves,

are you talking to me?

It has six archers

If not then the wife and I have been dicussing an SLC trip on June tenth for a cousins wedding.

Darthiir

thanks I had not thougt of the Lyssete archer combo hmmm...

With 5 initiative cards and an archer of some type in every troop you are going to be knocking down several models each round and with lysette in the same troop as the archers she can firestorm anyone with a tough check so they won't be getting up the next round (Reven and their annoying warcry and Necropolis with their Dark Energy and whatever else they get).

Firestorm won't remove Crypt Legion models with Dark Energy from the field. They ALWAYS get that damned Tough/1 check. There is nothing you can do to avoid it. :grr: Firestorm will just avoid the models with Tough/4 on their card from getting a Tough/5 check (w/ DE), and being forced to make the Tough/1 DE only check.

Dropping a Firestorm in a to Coup'de'grace should be a secondary priority for sure. Always use it to knock models down, and consider it's ability to CdG a bonus. Firestorm only CdG's models that are already stunned when it is cast, it doesn't CdG models that take a wound from the casting of the spell itself.

6 warriors 114

Deathseeker 33

Centaur 58

Sergeant 36

3 warriors 57

Sergeant 36

6 archers 264

Sergeant 36

3 warriors 57

Similar to a list I would have used if I hadn't run the Tourney this past Sunday.

Captain 103

2xLongthorn 38

5xArcher 220

Lysette 48 (288): GMA 30, GME 45, DF 10, Ice Shards 10, Fireball 50, 2xDispell 20, Fire Storm 75.

Standard 10

Sergeant 36

4xWarrior 76

Sergeant 36

4xWarrior 76

Centaur 58

Centaur 58

Total: 999

You cannot cancel Dark Energy by any means. The best you can do is cancel their regular toughness (with a CDG or Firestorm), but they will always have their 20% chance (from Dark Energy) to get back up.

Firestorm won't remove Crypt Legion models with Dark Energy from the field. They ALWAYS get that damned Tough/1 check. There is nothing you can do to avoid it. :grr: Firestorm will just avoid the models with Tough/4 on their card from getting a Tough/5 check (w/ DE), and being forced to make the Tough/1 DE only check.

Oh, I know they still have the chance to get up, it's just more to my liking when their cooked extra-crispy! :lol: