CAV Beta Questions...

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As different and as cool as possible considering it's only a few mms tall and still has to survive moldmaking and casting.

What will this mean to the existing infantry minis ? are these the exception to the "no mini gets left behind" policy ?

I'm wondering because I just started collecting CAV, and don't have any infantry yet. If the minis now in production won't be the ones I'll use later I'll probably use proxies untill CAV 2.0

BTW I plan on playing Malvernis if this has any bearing on the usablity of "old" inf. minis in CAV 2.0

I Imagine that the current infantry will be just fine filling in as the generic roles. I think the factions specific infantry will very likely have different Stats and special abilities than the units we see now. Pretty much every faction is going to still be fielding basic rifle teams.

I wouldn't say that. I think that most of the current infantry models will be well-represented in the new version of the game. I did not intend my previous statement to be taken as limiting the utility of current models.